OPI Funky Dunkey

OPI Funky Dunkey
Funky Dunkey

4.6

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I just love this Funky Dunkey! This is by far my favorite medium shade creamy purple nail lacquer. Sometimes I layer this with a shimmery/sparkling top coat for some added umph! I would buy this again.

I love it! Because of its perfect application and pretty color, this is one of my go to colors for any time of year. It glides on your nail and is almost opaque in one coat, I do two because I like mine to be perfect. Not unique, but definitely worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice purple I really like it...to make it a lil darker I apply 2 coats of black polish and 2 coats of Funky Dunkey and you get this darker rich purple love it

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this color, it's like the perfect purple. I don't wear purple often, but when I want something different, I tend to reach for this. It's just a very rich, luscious color. The only downfall is that it seems to peel off rather easily.. but I would repurchase.

Such a nice bright purple that is dark enough to wear for fall and those times of the year but just a good color for ALL year because it's bright. It applies super well, it takes ONE coat and the color is flawless. I always put two just to make my nails thicker and less prone to breaking anyways though! I really can recommend this purple that is grape-y, the blue-ish undertones make it super wearable for pale gals like moi, but also for warmer gals that can pull off every shade.
EDIT: as much as I loved this, I gave it to my bf's mother, she loves vampy shades and I don't use it so much!

on 8/16/2010 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Perfect "blurple"! Cool toned mix of blue and purple. I am partial to purples, but they can be problematic sometimes. Unlike some similar shades, this does not get too dark or flat once applied, but stays fun and vivid. No streaking or chipping. Looks good on a lot of different skin tones, too!

This is an amazing cool-toned Purple with a blue tint and hints of like a muted grey-ish color. I am not at all a fan of purple on my nails. This is the only purple nail polish that I have found that I love! My nail polish collection is exclusively OPI and contains 36 polishes. Only two of these are purple and this is the only one that I wear. I feel like this color works for any skin tone. I do find that it is darker when applied to the nail than it appears in the bottle.

on 7/1/2010 10:40:00 AM

Awesome mid-tone purple with a lot of blue (someone said this is "burple" and that's exactly right). I think this color would work on just about any skintone, just a really nice, solid color. Application is smooth and opaque, you can even get away with one coat if you're in a rush. Typical OPI packaging (which is always very nice). The pro-brush is kind of wide, but works for me (although I can see those with small nail beds having an issue). If I can I'm going to pick up an extra bottle of this as it's LE. PS-The name is also cute. ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Beautiful color. 2 coats go on well. Dries quickly.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was torn between this and Rumple's Wiggin, and I'm so glad I bought Funky Dunkey. It's an awesme blurple (cross between blue and purple) that isn't quite as blue as China Glaze's Grape Pop, but almost there. It's bright, but not too bright of course. Really flattering on my pale skin. I love purple nail polishes in general though.
Another plus about this product is that it applies like butter. Seriously.

Popular Polishes