Orly Cotton Candy

Orly Cotton Candy
Cotton CandyCotton Candy

3.6

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this color by FAR one of my favorites. It is a pink that has a peachy shade to it. It is so unique which is why I love it soo much! It flatters my skintone so well. A lot of people complained about application being a problem. I did two coats and didn't have any problems it might have streaked on one or two nails but it's a pastely shade and that is typical with them. This was my first Orly polish which I bought a week ago and I now have bought 3 other colors and plan on buying more. I think it's great quality. This polish has the best top I have ever used I really didn't think a top would make that much difference, but you can grip it good for better application. I hope that Orly keeps this color permanently because I definitely plan on repurchasing.

on 5/20/2011 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This shade is from their Sweet Collection. It is the perfect milky pastel pink for me, but it also applied badly and was hard to layer coats without getting horrible streaks. This pink has some peachy hues to it as well which makes it quite unique too. A bit disappointed really because I generally like Orly polishes.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I bought this, and I give one lippie for the color, but this was the first orly nailpolsh i had ever bought. The quality for being a salon polish was terrible. The color had worn down and chipped by the end of the first day! My OPI or Illamasqua polishes would never do that to me. While im sad cuz the color is so beautiful, this will be going back and i will search for a dupe from OPI.

on 7/9/2010 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really really pretty!
The review above is pretty accurate in the color!
It works really well on my NC25 skintone!
The first bright nailpolish I felt looked good on my nails aswell as my toes!
A teensy bit hard to apply though streaks minimally.
But comes with adorable lipgloss!