Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerEye Roller

3.9

on 6/4/2013 2:38:00 AM

This product instantly brighten up my eyes! It conceals my dark circle so well, it's goes on thin and very smooth. The only thing I use for my under eyes to brighten them up! I love it!!

on 4/14/2013 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product are for light to medium skinned people. It does colour correct but will not cover severe bags or pimples. So this product was great for day time makeup where you would want a light-weight makeup look, also this product blends very well so it's great for makeup beginners who aren't willing to really use concealers yet and for young teens. It has light coverage, poor-ok lasting power but it is a cheap product and doesn't cake!

*** FYI: The skin around your eyes is thinner than the rest of the face, and unfortunately, some very important blood vessels runs in that area that carries oxygen back and forth to the brain. Some people's blood vessels are very clear, and in others they are invisible. No eye cream can make your skin thicker.
Your dark circles may be hereditary. If you've had them since you were a kid, there's probably not much to do about them - so instead of spending a lot of time trying to make them disappear, you'd better practice to cover them best possible. ***

I have rather dark/blueish circles underneath my eyes, mainly in the mornings (it gets better during the day). The shade 'light' is a tiny bit to dark for me, but it turns orange (or at least darker and unnatural looking) during the day, which is what annoys me the most! The coverage is okay, but I wouldn't say it completely covers up my dark circles, but it feels refreshing and cooling when putting it on.

I wouldn't by this again because it turns orange and I expected some more coverage!

on 3/23/2013 12:56:00 PM

I really wanted to like this - loved the applicator and the cooling sensation under my eyes, loved the silky texture that melted into my skin instantly, and loved the price point. But I had too many problems to continue using it.

First, it didn't really help with the puffiness - on days I would be at home, I applied to only one eye and comparison checked throughout the day. No difference. If anything, the brightening effect kind of highlighted the puffiness, even when applied just underneath.

Secondly, it creased instantly, despite multiple day-long attempts at making it work. With/without moisturizer, with/without powder finishing, dabbed on, brushed on, buffed on. And I only have one small fold under my eye, so there's not a bunch of lines for it to find - but I'd be left with a big beige line 30 mins after application.

This concealer is really not that good. The consistency is way too liquid and wet, and it gives hardly any coverage. It makes dried skin I didn't even know I had appear under my eyes and settles into the creases. It only comes in one color, which is too tan for me. The packaging is very unsanitary and pointless as well. Waste of money..

This product sucks. The concealer isnt very good, doesn't blend well, only comes in two shades, did not cover my dark circles, and worst of all, made my eyes burn and tear for an hour. A product that is supposed to go around your eyes shouldn't make them BURN.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

HG product! I dab this onto my purple toned under-eye circles after I apply my foundation, and the orange tone of this concealer competely cancels out any purple or blue tones under the eyes. I then follow up with a brightening concealer (Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch is my current fave) for a super bright-eyed look that makes me look like I had a full 12 hours of sleep! The only time I might use this on its own is if I was in a rush, but on a regular basis I prefer to use a second concealer on top. The only downside to this product is the $15 price tag, but I do think it is worth it! After using it for a year and a half now, I've probably only used 1/4 of it- if that! Overall though, an outstanding product that I would recommend to anyone that wants to hide their dark purple/blue-toned undereye circles. Thank you, Garnier!

on 2/21/2013 11:11:00 AM

I use this product after I apply my foundation. I like being able to have blendable color along with the soothing eye roller, and I find the coverage to be medium (and buildable...give it a minute to set and then apply another coat and before you know it you have a full coverage concealer). It helps to cover the dark circles and reduce puffiness under my eyes. Would definitely recommend this product!

on 2/17/2013 7:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Seriously, this is the product that never ends. I've been using this pretty much daily and it's been over a year now! I wouldn't say I have that bad of dark circles but it does work to cover up what little I do have. It feels moisturizing and nice when rolling it on. I would repurchase it again, but think I am going to try something new when this runs out.

on 2/9/2013 11:00:00 AM

Doesn't really work for me. No matter how much i put this under my eyes, it covers only a little of my dark circles. I won't buy this again.