CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.9

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Gorgeous, sexy, beautiful, feminine fragrance....I love, love, love this stuff. I would have no problem paying $90 for 3.4oz of this stuff, HOWEVER, what ticks me off about this is the awesome scent only lasts a few hours making you reapply it again and again throughout the day hence the reason it got 4 Lippies. I can see myself going through quite a bit of this and for $90 a bottle, it's really disappointing because I just adore it:( ....I can't figure out how people are saying the scent lasts all day....I know a few other people that wear Chanel Chance (the Tendre and the Fraiche) and they too said the scent doesn't last on them and they keep having to reapply during the day.

Chanel please, keep the scent but figure out how to make it linger longer than a few hours!!!! ...and if you can't, drop the price because I'll be going through a lot. If I'm paying almost $100 for this, the scent had BETTER LAST at least half a day.

I bought this in duty free recently. My BF and I went round the WHOLE airport sniffing everything in sight and he reckoned that this was hands down the best perfume that they had. I was happy to have some guidance because I really struggle with choosing perfume. It's kind of light, fruity, floral, very feminine, goes anywhere, long-lasting. I'd really recommend it. Beautiful packaging too - naturally!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was not looking for a fragrance and purchased the sheer misting spray on impulse. I thought it smelled so fresh and clean. The packaging is great with an amazing spray. It applies very smooth and makes my skin feel soft. I was excited to have my fiancee smell it. He said it smelled cheap and had a soap smell like something from BBW. :( I still like it but maybe sit on it and think it over before purchasing.

Nothing special at all, just your run of the mill floral....on me that is, there nothing wrong with it persay it's just not me. it's probably magical on some lucky people, I tend to have bad luck with Chanel fragrances and this one is no exception....they're either way too powerful or just don't wow me the way some houses perfumes do (Dior, Givenchy, Thierry Mugler) but that's okay I don't need 10 million perfumes...okay yes I do just not from Chanel. ;0)

Loved the "tender" name! And I wanted a classy, grown-up fragrance to call my own, after decades of devotion to $6.99 body sprays--which I still adore, by the way....Vanilla Fantasy is the ultimate!
Anyway, I sampled this last spring, walked around the store, and loved how the dry down developed on me. Much sweeter and softer than the initial citrusy spritz. Impulse-bought it of course, and wore it regularly for the next few days. As always seems to happen, I wondered what I had loved about it after a short time...this rather stale, sharp scent?! But the story doesn't end here--everywhere I wore it (grudgingly so as not to "waste" it), men complimented me on how beautiful I smelled. Eventually, I could barely smell Chnace Eau Tendre on myself and stopped wearing it despite the compliments. Then, months later-- yesterday-- I sprayed some on to try & remember what it smells like, and again it developed into a lovely "tender" scent! And I got stopped and told how good I smell by a young man! Hmm, ok, I'm starting to think it just does better in non-summer months on my skin...could that be it? I'm a fan again!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Tried this fragrance at Sephora yesterday. I love it so much and it's too bad that I can't afford it. I wanted to try a "sophisticated" fragrance since my mom's Chanel No. 5 made me break out in hives (oh, the horror). This is perfect, except for how much it is. It has the perfect mix of fruit and flowers without seeming too grandmotherly.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have grown very fond of Chanel fragrances over the past year, and Eau Tendre is no exception. When I got a whiff when it was first released, I had to have it. It is much more fresh and floral than most Chanels IMO. This one is young and fun. It will always remind me of this summer, and I just feel good when I put it on. The lasting power is good, but not as phenomenal as say Chance Eau Fraiche or Coco MMLE. It is true, it does smell reminiscent of MJ Daisy, and I would even say somewhat similar to DG Light Blue and Versace Bright Crystal, but there is something ELSE Eau Tendre brings to the table that all those don't, which sets it apart to me. There is a bit more citrus zest... (LIGHT CITRUS however.) I think this fragrance deserves a better rating, but seeing as it differs from other Chanel fragrances, I can see how it's not quite what people would expect.

I'm a fragrance junkie (over 20 bottles) and in 3 months I have used up 1/4 of a 3.4 oz bottle... So that tells you how much I reach for it! I love it, and it's a nice change of pace. If I ever run out, I will repurchase.

I couldnt wait to get my hands on this perfume, i knew it was coming out even before the chanel counter girl did! I do my research!!!
I`d say this is more of a summer fragrance because it is quite a light clean smell. Not quite as sweet as i was expecting,more of a powdery sweet!
My first reaction was it smells a lot like marc jacobs daisy...which is a nice perfume i was just expecting something a little more original from chanel. However i will not be buying marc jacobs daisy again purely because this will be its replacement for me! Chanel wins everytime!
I like that the liquid itself is a baby pink, subtle yet cute and summery.
I tend to wear this more when im wearing white...strange i know but it somehow lends to the clean girly scent of the perfume!
The only downfall i`ve noticed with this is....staying power! I find i have to re spray quite often, i know we all get used to a scent once its on so think its worn off, but with this i think it does. Whether this is because its so light i dont know. So im sure i`ll get through my bottle of this quicker than my other chanel perfumes, which are all much heavier.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I haven't actually purchased this, but I've smelled it in the store.

It smells nice...but there's no way I'm going to pay that much for a fragrance that smells like this...I could very easily find something that smells similar for cheaper.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I had a sample version of this perfume. Its very powdery and flowery. It has warmth in it too. I prefer cold flowery sprakling fresh fragrances though (miss dior cherie l'eau, versace bright crystal, emotion biagiotti, etc.) but it is a very nice scent, very pleasant. It also reminded me of J'ador Dior ( same warmth). Sweet...The staying power is very bad though.