CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.9

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This feels very gauzy, ethereal, and feminine. Like something a delicate water nymph would wear. A soft, floral powdery musk that is reminiscent of water lilies; very soft, very pretty, and, unfortunately, quite forgettable. Staying power is minimal, and the powdery floral got on my nerves a little bit. Maybe it was TOO ladylike or Stepford Wife-ish? I imagine this is what the rich PTA yoga soccer moms would wear on their date nights. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not for me.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I fell in love with this while looking for a gift for a friend at Qatar Duty free. Perfumes usually make me feel sick or bored after a while and it's been a long time since I've been drawn to any. I found myself sniffing the card the salesperson sprayed some on for me to test, I decided to try a sample off eBay to see if I could stand having it on me all day. I have to say this is one of the most pleasant perfumes I've smelled in a long time. It's sweet but not sickly or cloying and it's very non-offensive in my opinion. I can't tell you layers or anything as I'm not well versed in these matters but I can safely say I really, really like this perfume!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Would you all believe that I didn't care for this when I first smelled it? I thought it was very "meh." I work at a perfume counter, and would show this to anybody who came up to me for help. I wasn't fond of it, but I knew it was the top seller. And sure enough, most of the people to whom I showed it bought a bottle. So I was smelling it pretty regularly, and finally one day I realized that I REALLY liked it. Strange that it had to grow on me.
To me, the quince and grapefruit predominate, even after drydown. Very light and ethereal. It brings to mind being in a large, cool freshwater body at sunrise on a comfortably warm morning. Makes me want to drink water, lol, how odd is that?
This will be a regular for me, even if it is expensive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my signature fragrance, ever since I smelt it while I was in Paris. I was purchasing a Chanel lipstick just as a keep sake (you know, buying chanel while in paris felt like something i'd always remember) and the sales lady gave me a spritz of this and a sample size to take home. I was hooked ever since. The bottles I purchase are the travel twist up ones, where you in one package you get three refill jars of the fragrance and the twist up holder itself. These retail for $80 CAD I believe, but with my Shopper's employee discount it brings it down to about $54CAD which is awesome since one of these lasts me about a year. It is quite similar to the mark jacobs daisy, but slightly less floral. I accidentally bought the eau fraiche one time and returned it immediately, it wasnt even close to how lovely this one is! I love it.

Adore this scent! Very feminine and chic. I wear it on a daily basis and it's my signature scent.

I used this all last summer. It does remind me of Daisy (which I love), but this one develops differently and becomes warmer on my skin. I really love this fragrance, although the lasting power could be longer in my opinion. It just smells wonderfully clean, girly, floral and sweet. I do find I need 2 sprays though (sometimes 3). With my Coco Mademoiselle, one is all it takes, so this perfume is a much lighter scent in my opinion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Overall, I like this perfume. It has a light, fresh, fruity scent, and stays all day. The only thing is that I don't think it smells particularly good on myself. My mom says that unless I've just hopped out of the shower, this perfume makes me smell like I have bad BO. However, I sprayed it on my mom, and it smells lovely on her, and more floral. I think, like with any perfume, you should probably by a sample of it before your purchase a full size bottle, that way you know if it works with your chemistry. I will not be repurchasing this perfume.

This perfume doesn't smell anything like Chanel Chance. I expected it to be a lighter, sparkling version of Chance but, as someone else noted, it smells very similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy. I use this as perfume for work because I work with small kids and don't want to choke them with anything strong.

In a word, boring.

It's not unpleasant. Extremely flowery, and the jasmine certainly stands out. But it just disappears, there's no sign of the purported amber/musk base notes. Probably won't buy this again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Smells like Marc Jacobs Daisy to me, but with more lasting power. Doesn't smell like a Chanel scent at all, but I see what they are doing, appealing to GenY. That is fine; things evolve. Comforting clean fresh feminine smell, not super distinctive but still very nice. Freshness comes from the lack of patchouli, thank god for that. Wish it were cheaper though.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I got this perfume a short while ago. It is so fresh, sweet and feminine. It smells clean, but not like laundry. It is so Chanel, but much lighter. It fits the brand very well. This fragrance smells comforting but elegant and classic. I feel like this is something that I would wear even when I am 30. I can definitely smell the melon and grapefruit in this one, it is a wonderful fruity-floral. I reccomend this to everyone! I love it!