CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette

4.3

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Reminded me a lot of Daisy Oh So Fresh (similar notes in compositions). I had to compare! I got a sample vial today of Chance Tendre. I sprayed a perfume on each wrist and waited. Even though Oh So Fresh isn't a strong fragrance whatsoever, in comparison it is much more detectable on my skin. I struggled to smell the Chance, it is very subtle. They are surprisingly similar in the beginning, which is why I do like Chance. But price-wise, for better sillage and staying power, the sure pick would be Oh So Fresh. Way better value for money (As you can pick one up on sale). Chanel is too pricey when there's cheaper perfumes that smell just as 'lovely'.

This has been my signature scent since May. Men seem to love this one. It is soft and feminine.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Defintely my signature... The smell is so divine and am in love with this

Adore this scent! Very feminine and chic. I wear it on a daily basis and it's my signature scent.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

EDIT: Not sure if this has been reformulated, but I got my second bottle of Eau Tendre in 2015, and something about it seemed off. There was a note that really bothered me and I just couldn't wear it anymore.

My signature scent!
For some reason, in the last few years I have had a hard time finding a fragrance that doesn't give me an instant migraine. I wore Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for some time, but always found it too citrus and just not feminine enough for my taste. Then I tried nearly everything and couldn't find anything I liked *and* could actually wear.

Someone recommended Chanel Chance Eau Tendre but I honestly never thought that this would be the one. Well, it was! I just love how it smells and especially that it doesn't bother me at all. Eau Tendre is a delicate and well balanced floral fruity scent. It's neither too floral or too fruity nor too sweet or too musky. It's just a little bit of each and, for me, it's just perfect. I love it!

OBS.: Eau Tendre is indeed very similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy. But while Daisy is more floral and "greener", Eau Tendre is more fruity and sweet, with a prominent citrus opening.

Overrated screechy perfume that gives me a headache.

I love, love, LOVE this fragrance! I don't know how much I agree that its smells like Marc Jacob, J'Adore or even Light Blue by D&G. I bought the "Body Mist" that comes in that gorgeous pink container, and I am almost out of it. But because I do agree that it doesn't last very long, I want to get "Eau de Perfume", but I don't think they make it. I called the Chanel counter in my town and the guy there said that they don't have it in Eau de Perfume and he wasn't even sure if Chanel makes in it "Perfume". Does anybody know if they do? Or how about the lasting power of the Eau de Toilette? I'm getting from the reviews that this also does not have lasting power. You can always do the old Vaseline trick - put it on your pulse points and then add the fragrance or layering with the lotion and then the add the fragrance, but I hate perfumed lotion, it's too sticky. K - so love, love, LOVE this stuff. Amariage was my "go to" for over 20 years, but I want something more modern and this had done the trick.

its really nice scent. I love it . Fresh and delegant , not like Valentina by Valentino,it's sweet but fresh and doesnt make me headache ^^

Love this! My husband bought it for me on Christmas and I absolutely would buy it again! Its soft but very noticeable and long lasting. Ive gotten lots of compliments.

I love this so much, my husband just bought it for me again for our anniversary!!

This perfume is a perfected Chanelified Marc Jacob's Daisy. It lacks the traditional Chanel base and instead charts into a more youthful territory; this perfume can be worn by all ages, I'm 40 and wear it. I tired of Daisy, and find it ho hum but wearing Eau Tendre, especially when you first spritz in on is an exhiliarating experience. Fresh, slightly classily sweet, complex; a happy fragrance to perk up your mood. I kept this one and would repurchase, but returned Daisy after I got over its cute packaging with the plastic white flowers.
Chanel appealed to the masses for this one, but it doesn't disappoint in the least.
Well done. And yes, I love the pink juice!

Popular Fragrances