Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

Reviews

1.0
fromavapro

Feb/12/2010

This is nasty stuff. It smells like artificial candy and is SUPER sticky. It's like having glue on your lips! After about a year or so it went rancid. I'm never buying a lipglass from mac again, so pricey and makes my lips feel disgusting. Tastes bad too!

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (133 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2.0

Dec/16/2009

This is just average and not suited to my NC25 skintone. I have light-med coloured lips and this was way too dark. It made me look dull and I have to white out my lips with concealer beforehand. Pink Lemonade is a much better choice. Doesnt stay long, a bit sticky, average MAC quality. There is nothing special about this and can be found for much cheaper. I dont understand what the hype is about …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (678 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Oct/28/2009

I love how Lovechild instantly brightens up my face. It gives my Asian NC35 skintone a very healthy glowy look. I originally went into MAC to buy either Nymphette, Florabundance, or Prr. I would have never expected to like this color since it was much darker in the tube than the colors I had originally wanted to purchase. On my lips, it did not turn out as dark as I had thought it would or what …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (98 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oct/14/2009

I absolutely love this lipglass! Im an nc25 and it still looks amazing! Not too dark and not too light. At first I was hesitant to put it on because people said it was sticky and drying. NO! It was actually very smooth and longlasting and made my lips even more moisturized! I definitely definitely DEFINITELY recommend this!!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromLyrics

Sep/13/2009

I used this years ago as my daily lipgloss, and I *loved* it. Brown lipsticks/lipglosses don't really suit me, so on a whim I bought this one which is more pinky with some gold. It works wonderfully with my lips.
I agree, MAC lipglasses can be very sticky, but they are oh so adictive ;-). I'm buying again!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (235 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Fine

Sep/06/2009

I love Lovechild! I am so excited- my aunt, who is a makeup artist and has been since like before I was born- just got like three of them and passed one on to me. I'm assuming one is for her and one is for her kit.

This was the first MAC lip gloss I ever tried, way back at the tender age of fifteen. It looks intimidating in the tube, rather like a shade no one could wear, but on …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Jul/07/2009

wonderfull!!! I have to say that i am in love with this lipgloss:) nice plum color with subtle gold shimmers:) its a long lasting gloss and can be used on almost any skin tone:)
perfect!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

Jun/17/2009

I purchased this lipglass about 3 weeks back and im loving it. I am almost using it everday under my MAC LIPpencil in Spice. It is not very sticky if applied properly and it stays for a really long time. I am an NC 42 and it goes really well for my skin tone. A beautiful plummy color with a little bit of gold specks. I love it and im going to purchase more of this in the future.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

May/18/2009

This is plummy color with gold shimmer. The shimmer is not chunky glitter just a subtle shimmer. This is just a few shades darker than my lips for a nice light plum shade. I imagine this color would work on most skin tones. It's my hg lip color for a nice mlbb color.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBrunette

Apr/26/2009

Beautiful color on my NC42 skin, shows up well on my darkish purplish lips too! This is great for asian skin in my opinion. Really like the color and consistency. Staying power and smell are ok. Will definitely buy again.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Warm