Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/06/2005

I love the rosy plum color with shimmer. It is very flattering for me. NW20 brunette, brown eyes. I also love the vanilla scent. Mac lipglasses stay on for so long. However, I keep wishing that someone would come up with a gloss with staying power that is not so darn sticky. My beau hates kissing when I have "sticky lips"...lol.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

Apr/25/2005

I keep forgetting MAC lipglasses aren't like their eye shadows- For the most part, what you see is what you get. I picked up Lovechild assuming it would actually be lighter on, like more of a mauve shade, but it's definitely plummy like the other reviewers described. Don't get me wrong, this is a gorgeous shade. This plum gloss is rich with gold shimmer and isn't too dark for …Read more

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlack

Apr/03/2005

MAC Lovechild Lipglass is a light to medium neutral plummy mauve with a tiny bit of brown & shimmer on my medium olive-y complexion. This is a shade that I think would work for many skintones; it shows up a bit darker on fair-skinned girlies (but not *too* dark) and looks more natural with just enough "oomph" to keep it far away from being boring on medium/dark complexions. …Read more

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrown

EyesGreen

frombooda

Mar/31/2005

This was the first Lipglass that I purchased, and I love it (I've since gotten many more).

I'm a MMM, and this is a fantastic color day or night. It's a light/medium mauve-pink with great shimmer. I have red tones in my skin, and this is very flattering.

Works great with a lighter liner for day, and darker for night.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Mar/25/2005

Lovechild is gorgeous! It's not at all plummy to me, it's more of mauve pink with tons of copper shimmer! Such a beautiful color, and this is the perfect "purpley" color for those of us that look like hell in purples! Absolutely beautiful!

(NW15-20 FFF, green eyes, dark blonde hair for reference.)

About reviewer (126 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

fromah63

Mar/23/2005

This is my very first lipglass ever! It's hard to believe because I've been a makeup addict for so long, but I'm totally a lipglass convert now. I really like this color for an everyday light-pinky-plummy look. What I love best about this is that it lasts for so long and is very moisturizing. I can't wait to go get more colors!

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Mar/10/2005

This is a great everyday color for me, nice and plummy but not too dark for my pale complexion. Both my mom and I love it, which is rare!

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinOily

EyesBlue

2.0

Mar/07/2005

I THOUGHT I would love this l/g, but it turned out too dark on me (NC30). I also have fairly pouty lips and I think the dark color just accentuated their size. It's surprising because a MA used it on me at a Mac store and I really liked it but didn't have the $$$ to get it at the time. So several months later I go back and purchase it and it turns out darker and less flattering than I …Read more

About reviewer (1634 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

fromgrex78

Mar/06/2005

I usually wear very pale l/g (like Prrr, Underage, Florabundance) but I tried this and love it, surprisingly. Its a medium plum with gorgeous gold shimmer. I have to say, this really makes my lips look great. And another good thing, when it wears off, it leaves a gorgeous stain on my lips too. Total winner!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinOily, Other

HairBrunette

3.0

Feb/23/2005

I love MAC lipglass. But, I don't love this. I use it with Whirl lipliner and well....I just look dead. I have very pigmented lips for a rather fair person so I have trouble with colors looking overly light on me. This is it's only problem. I am sure if it isn't paler than your lips, it would be great.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age30-35