MAC Cosmetics Blush Ombre - Ripe Peach [DISCONTINUED]

ripe peachMAC Ripe Peach Blush OmbrePeach Nuance vs Ripe Peach

4.2

sex

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This just came out in the UK and I was so excited I bought 2. I just don't get the hype though, its an average peach blush and oiverpriced at that, very similar to EL peach nuance. I'm going to get rid of these as I already have a lot of similar blushes.

Update: I took these back to the store, EL Peach Nuance is much more flattering on my fair skin, its not as harsh in colour as this.

on 3/3/2010 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was really excited to try this, peach blushes are my new love. If you can get your hands on this. I ordered it on mac online uk on monday, its not at my counter yet. It arrived this morning and it is beautiful. It looks like it has shimmer but it seems to be matt on the skin though. I just checked on the mac website (uk) and ripe peach is sold out already and was only released three days ago. I wish i had ordered two but they are a bit pricey at 19.50. but worth it.

on 2/28/2010 3:15:00 PM

This is a beautiful blush! Beautiful to look at but looks even better when I wear it! What I like is that you can control the lightness or darkness of the shade. I have never been this pleased with a blush!

on 2/28/2010 3:49:00 AM

I absolutely love this blush! I'm so glad I grabbed two of these. I never thought a blush could look this GOOD! I'm an NC25 and the color looks so pretty on my skin. I actually like to keep the gradual colors on my cheeks instead of blending the two colors together. It gives it a really nice effect.

on 2/27/2010 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I am really glad I exchanged the Azalea Blossom for this. The pigmentation on this is much better for my NC37 skin tone. It gives a nice flushed, healthy look that I like as opposed to being roughed up and bruised. I only gave it 4 points due to the fact that I have noticed the blush does not last long. I will not be buying this again since it is LE and that it is mega huge that I don't need a backup.*****EDIT*****3/26 I ended up returning this since although very pretty in the pan to look at it just isn't the same in return of how the hue turns out on my face. If you are a collector then by all means buy it but as far as price and how long the hue last on my cheeks it just was not worth it for me to keep so I returned it. I also could not get use to the orangey color. I am more of a pinkie peach blush girl, not orange/red. This product IMO is "Over-Hyped"

I am usually a NARS girl when it comes to blushes so I normally don't pay attention to MAC's blushes. The only reason I bought this one was because it was bigger and you do get 3 colors in 1 pan (make that 4 when you swirl all them together). I think the texture and pigmentation is really nice and I am glad I decided to pick one up. Vintage Grape is also surprisingly good.

on 2/23/2010 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I've been looking for this color for months, I pretty coral peach color :), It's one of my favorite blushes, too bad it's LE

on 2/21/2010 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought the second to last at my MAC store, in Laval, last saturday. I'm a NW40 / C7, I had doubt about this blush. BUT this Ripe Peach is beautiful for a work look. It gives me that nice glow, not too shimmery, not too powdery. It leaves a pearly glow, if it makes any sense. I try to appIy it with my 136, but I get better result with a 168 brush, I feel that I have more control.

on 2/20/2010 11:49:00 PM

OMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! THIS BLUSH IS THE MOST AMAZING I HAVE EVER USED!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously look like a glowing angel when I wear it! It is the PERFECTTTTTT peachy coral blush, suitable for all skintones. This is the best purchase I've made HANDS DOWN!

on 2/20/2010 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Ladies...this is one blush you need to make sure you go and pick up (if you can still find any, since its sold out everywhere!). I LOVE THIS BLUSH!!!. I managed to call the Mac store early this week and put their last one on hold. I just tried it this morning, and it was soooo beautiful on my skin. I cannot wait to wear this during the summer! The blush is a bit pricey in my opinion, but it is so worth it. It is also bigger than the ordinary mac blush compacts. When I apply it, I like to use a bit of the more coral/pink side first on my lower cheek, and then blend in the peachy color above it. It gives you a natural glow! Although I have NC45 skin, I have friends who are very pale and others who are darker than me, who this color looks great on!