Uploaded by RoxxyCam

price range

Reviews

3.0

Mar/03/2010

This just came out in the UK and I was so excited I bought 2. I just don't get the hype though, its an average peach blush and oiverpriced at that, very similar to EL peach nuance. I'm going to get rid of these as I already have a lot of similar blushes.

Update: I took these back to the store, EL Peach Nuance is much more flattering on my fair skin, its not as harsh in colour …

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Mar/03/2010

I was really excited to try this, peach blushes are my new love. If you can get your hands on this. I ordered it on mac online uk on monday, its not at my counter yet. It arrived this morning and it is beautiful. It looks like it has shimmer but it seems to be matt on the skin though. I just checked on the mac website (uk) and ripe peach is sold out already and was only released three days ago. I …Read more

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Feb/28/2010

This is a beautiful blush! Beautiful to look at but looks even better when I wear it! What I like is that you can control the lightness or darkness of the shade. I have never been this pleased with a blush!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Feb/28/2010

I absolutely love this blush! I'm so glad I grabbed two of these. I never thought a blush could look this GOOD! I'm an NC25 and the color looks so pretty on my skin. I actually like to keep the gradual colors on my cheeks instead of blending the two colors together. It gives it a really nice effect.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0
fromLulu7

Feb/27/2010

I am really glad I exchanged the Azalea Blossom for this. The pigmentation on this is much better for my NC37 skin tone. It gives a nice flushed, healthy look that I like as opposed to being roughed up and bruised. I only gave it 4 points due to the fact that I have noticed the blush does not last long. I will not be buying this again since it is LE and that it is mega huge that I don't …Read more

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Feb/25/2010

I am usually a NARS girl when it comes to blushes so I normally don't pay attention to MAC's blushes. The only reason I bought this one was because it was bigger and you do get 3 colors in 1 pan (make that 4 when you swirl all them together). I think the texture and pigmentation is really nice and I am glad I decided to pick one up. Vintage Grape is also surprisingly good.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Feb/23/2010

I've been looking for this color for months, I pretty coral peach color :), It's one of my favorite blushes, too bad it's LE

About reviewer (324 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Coarse

Feb/21/2010

I bought the second to last at my MAC store, in Laval, last saturday. I'm a NW40 / C7, I had doubt about this blush. BUT this Ripe Peach is beautiful for a work look. It gives me that nice glow, not too shimmery, not too powdery. It leaves a pearly glow, if it makes any sense. I try to appIy it with my 136, but I get better result with a 168 brush, I feel that I have more control.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Feb/20/2010

OMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! THIS BLUSH IS THE MOST AMAZING I HAVE EVER USED!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously look like a glowing angel when I wear it! It is the PERFECTTTTTT peachy coral blush, suitable for all skintones. This is the best purchase I've made HANDS DOWN!

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (98 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Feb/20/2010

Ladies...this is one blush you need to make sure you go and pick up (if you can still find any, since its sold out everywhere!). I LOVE THIS BLUSH!!!. I managed to call the Mac store early this week and put their last one on hold. I just tried it this morning, and it was soooo beautiful on my skin. I cannot wait to wear this during the summer! The blush is a bit pricey in my opinion, but it is so …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Not Sure