Uploaded by RoxxyCam

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/10/2010

I have given this blusher a 4 partly, I must admit, because of its 'covetability' - by the time I managed to get hold of a Selfridges MAC MA on the phone and ask to have one put by, most MAC counters in London had sold out and everyone was going crazy for it online. Not the best reason to buy something without trying it first, but I figured I can always sell it on as there are a lot of …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

Mar/10/2010

This is a nice blush, but I personally feel that it is overrated. I would have passed on it, but my boyfriend bought it for me. It looks good on my NC30 skin, but it doesn't really impress me for the price. I also don't enjoy the gradient of color because I just feel paranoid about having the shade looking uneven on each cheek. It seems somewhat generic, but it would work well on …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (142 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Mar/10/2010

Yes, this blush is beautiful!!! I am soo glad that i went to the free standing mac the first day and snag this blush because it sold out just like that! however, i am an NC25 in mac and this color looks amazing on my cheeks after i apply a contour shade. Hopefully mac will come out with permanent ombre blushes!=)

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

frombriii

Mar/09/2010

this is such a pretty blush. im nw15 in macs foundations and it shows up nicely on my skin. its such a natural color, and it looks good everytime i apply it :) i love this blush! so pretty!!

About reviewer (181 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Mar/09/2010

I was lucky enough to snag this online before it sold out and I'm so glad I did! Bought with the mentality of "if this is too orange on me, I can always return it," I was pleasantly surprised to find that this gave me a summery glow! I'm an NW20, so I pair it with a touch of bronzer and I have a nice, natural flush!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Mar/07/2010

I love Ripe Peach.Its so beautiful,its easy to see why its so coveted.The pinky peach tones are perfect for spring/summer,it warms up my skin perfectly (nc20),and adds a nice finish.Its looks pretty when I use this in conjunction w/Benefit Sugarbomb,another fave blush.I pair it with Richer,Lusher Cremesheen glass and and Creme cup lipstick..ripe peach=love at 1st sight <3

About reviewer (154 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Mar/07/2010

I love this blush! It is like having two blushes in one! I wish I would've bought more of this blush before it sold out. When I went back to the MAC counter to buy another one a week later, the MUA told me it was sold out, but gave me a little tip. She said that Estee Lauder's Signature Blush in Peach Nuance is the same color as Mac's Ripe Peach Blush Ombre. It is in the same price …Read more

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairOther, Curly, Fine

Mar/06/2010

I love this blush! It's beautiful to look at, on skin and in the pan! I am quite fair so this works really well on me without looking too obvious. Also, if you apply it so you get the 'ombre' effect on your cheeks, its really gorgeous :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

Mar/05/2010

This has excellent pigmentation and stays true to color when applied on the skin. There is a slight shimmer, but nothing obvious or chunky. This is a great everyday blush.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Tan, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Mar/05/2010

I have a dark complexion (NW 45/NW47), and this blush offers a nice peachy hue. I layer this over Joie De Vivre or Optimistic Orange Cremeblend Blush. Layering brings out the true tone over my deep complexion. I think this color will definitely be a staple for the upcoming spring and summer seasons.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Not Sure