MAC Cosmetics Blush Ombre - Ripe Peach [DISCONTINUED]

ripe peachMAC Ripe Peach Blush OmbrePeach Nuance vs Ripe Peach

4.2

sex

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

ok i have to say the best blush ive ever used!!!!!!!! i seriously use it every day!!!!!! looks good on any skin tone!!!

on 6/9/2010 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This blush just looked so pretty in the pan that I HAD to pick it up. Overall it's a little sheer, but is buildable and easy to work with. I love it for daytime because It's never too harsh. It makes a really pretty peachy glow.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This really is a lovely blush, do i think its HG material? Not for me, my first love is still Gilda from Nars. I was lucky enough to get this in a swap and was so excited when it finally came. I think its a little sheer so i have to build it up (NC42 for reference) once applied it looks beautiful, very wearable for daytime I can see myself wearing this often especially since it is summer. If this ever came out again I def. would buy it!!!! I did take off a lippie because it isn't as pigmented on my skin tone.

on 6/9/2010 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is a lovely product. I did not buy it because I have a lot of peach blushes and the ombre on this product did not really impress me... why?

cause EL did a similar if not exact dupe blush two years ago.. and Lancome did one around the same time. So, to me, it was a repeat of something already done -- degrade is in, so MAC did it.. yea.

but as I said, I already have the EL blushes in Peach, Pink, Plum (Nuance) and they are beautiful and silky.

sooo.. I saved my money for Marine Life.. lol.

on 6/9/2010 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this Blush.....It gives a very warm natural peach tint to the cheeks...Not over powering but very subtle. I almost passed on it at first but thankfully I have a persistent makeup artist that insisted I get it when it came out.
I would def buy this again if it was every re-promoted however I think one will last a long time..it is quite large for the price....Thank Goodness I have a couple of backups...because it is a great everyday blush and I do use it often enough to justify having more than one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

GORGEOUS!!! i would definitely but this again, I only bought one back up and i regret because now i want tons of this stuff because is my favorite blush ever!! I hope MAC re-promotes this soon and not make us wait 5 years like we waited for MAC's Stereo Rose coming back this july for Mac in the Groove collection.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my HG!!!!!!! omg i cant begin to tell you guys how beautiful this color is. i have a LOT of blushes and this is the one i love above all else. it is definitely not overhyped. the color is so beautiful and its not super pigmented which i love (i have a heavy hand with blushes). it gives a beautiful glow to the face. not orangely but a beautiful peachy coraly glow. nothing else compares. it has tiny shimmers but very subtle. a GORGEOUS color. omg i love it so much.

i only wish i bought backups when i had the chance :(

on 5/19/2010 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is the most over hyped product ever. It definitely looks pretty in the pan but on me, no not at all flattering. It turns a orange clownish look on me. If you want something that look like a pretty sun set like Ripe peach, go for EL peach nuance which is more pink and gives a more natural flush.

on 5/10/2010 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Really wish I never used this blush and just sold it on Ebay. This color is horrible on my skin and goes on kind of splochy. I just like nothing about this blush. The color is really unnautral coral 80's color. Just not what I thought it to be...oh well.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this blush. At first I was hesitant about it due to the internet hype. But i tis so flattering on my c3 skin that I smile every time I put it on. Very natural looking. I wear it everyday.