MAC Cosmetics Blush Ombre - Ripe Peach [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

sex

on 8/8/2010 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

While I love this blush, I don't think it is worth the hype. I tend to grab my other peaches and corals over this one for some reason, but I still like it a lot. It is sort of a bright, peachy color. You can't see any shimmer, which is nice because I hate shimmer. I like this blush, but please don't spend $50 on it.

This is such a gorgeous blush color! Ripe Peach Ombre is a gradient blush that has a slight orange color and fades into a pinky coral! It has a slight shimmer but it barely shows up on my skin when it's on. I love it! Great color to wear for Summer! It looks so light and airy! Pretty :D Get yourself one if you get the chance! I paid a pretty penny for this! But it was definitely worth it.

on 8/3/2010 12:30:00 PM

I picked this up at a CCO for $17.50. It looks gorgeous in the pan and is very matte on the skin. I like how you can control the intensity since the color goes from light to bright peach in the pan. I think I prefer a little more shimmer in my blush, but it's perfect if you just want to sweep some color on the cheek. I will have to say that it is much more impressive in the pan than on the face. But it's really pretty to look at. For the most part it's just your average blush.

Love Love Love this blush!! This is the perfect peach blush I been searching for!!! The top half is lighter than Peaches blush. This blush suits my MSFN medium plus (winter) skin and medium dark (summer) skin tone. It's highly pigmented and blends easily! One swipe and I'm good to go! Also, it lasts a long time on my cheeks. Ripe Peach gives me beautiful peachy cheeks just like the actresses on tv that have peach cheeks! I hope MAC will re-release Ripe Peach or at least the top half (light peach) color!

on 7/11/2010 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a decent peach blush (for the right skin tone) and certainly striking in the pan, but in my opinion certainly not worth the hype. I purchased this on the first day it was released in the States and it sold-out shortly afterwards. On my NC35/40 olive skin, I find this product significantly less pigmented than the MAC peach/coral blushes from the permanent line such as Peaches, Cantaloupe, or Fleur Power (the latter being more of a coral/pink). This is probably due to the fact that when you swipe the brush across the pan, the brush picks up mostly the lightest portion of the powder, which is virtually invisible on my face. Frankly, it's a bit annoying and a waste of money/product to only be able to use a few centimeters of blush in a pan of this size. If your skin tone is similar to mine and you are disappointed at not being able to find this product, please don't worry - you are much better off with the other MAC shades listed above (all three are great, in fact - I also recommend NARS Gina, Illamasqua Hussy, or Illamasqua Excite for gorgeous colors and pigmentation). Your wallet will thank you for passing on this one. I am gifting this blush to my younger sister, though she probably won't be able to use it either since her skin is several shades darker than mine. I sense a Back 2 MAC candidate in my near future...

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Hype! I really expected more from this product it looks very pretty but on on cheeks nothing great. EL peach newsence is a perfect dupe for this item if its available to you. Check out your local ccos I found mines today actualy brought back ups will being swapping these sadly.

I had bought this with Azalea Blossom and at first I was so excited to use them! Then as I started using it I felt like it was TOO noticeable that I was wearing blush. I couldn't really use the darker side so I was using more of the top part. It didn't make sense to me to only use one color when I had two so I ended up swapping this away for an item I was really wanting. I have to say, I really don't miss this blush. I haven't thought about it since.

on 6/21/2010 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I finally found my holy grail peach blush. One word and only one word needed to describe Mac Ripe Peach Blush Ombre... AMAZEBALLS!!!! It is the prettiest true-peach blush I've ever used and I have been looking for aged. I sleep with this thing under my pillow so no one can take it from me lol. Just joking.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this blush! Initially it appealed to me only because of the ombre effect, so I bought it without even trying it! It's such a bright, peachy color that looks great on practically any skin tone. I love how the intensity of the color is buildable and you can mix the two colors according to your preference. My only regret is that I didn't buy a backup!

on 6/10/2010 12:05:00 AM

Gorgeous colour, sheer yet build-able, gives a subtle peachy glow that you can't go wrong with, perfect for pepping up a tired complexion.