4.2

price range

Reviews

from

7 years ago

Aah, the elusive Ripe Peach that I have been hunting down for ages is finally mine- I was able to buy it from a sale recently. So Ive tried it several times and heres my thoughts.... Its NOT the end all be all of blushes, just a pretty peachy blush that is flattering on me. Its so nice to look at in the pan. I am confident I could find a dupe or get the same effect with other colors in my blush collection and/or with inexpensive alternatives. HOWEVER I am absolutely NOT parting with this rariety- I put so much effort into finding this that I am hanging on to it and enjoying its pretty hombreness!

About reviewer (456 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Other

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I wish MAC would make this a regular item! It is one of my favorites make-up products. I'm an NC45, and this is the perfect blush color. It is build able and can easily go from a natural daytime flushed look to a more dramatic evening color.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Cool

HairBrown, Relaxed, Other

from

8 years ago

When I saw this item and the other Ombres for sale at MAC I thought they were pretty and unique but passed on them because I didn't think they were worth the price, however after watching/reading many raves I became more curious and when one was offered to me in swap I accepted. The handy color gradient does provide a fairly effortless and attractive range of peach tones when stroked semicircle from apples to browbone. It also seems the pot will last a while too since after a dozen or more uses I barely have a shallow dip forming so the amount of pigment in the blush must be fairly good as well. I would say if you have opportunity to get one it's worth trying out. I keep reaching for mine so I'm happy with it and I'd probably repurchase it if I ever ran out.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

Ripe Peach is beautiful to look at in the compact -- like peach skin, it fades from reddish peach to pure peach, and with a hint of shimmer. I use it very lightly, with a stippling brush, for a barely-there peach glow. More heavily applied, it's too warm and too overwhelming for my complexion. For reference: NW5-10; NARS Siberia.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

9 years ago

One of my favorite peach blushes. The color fades from a light peach to a dark peach color. It is very flattering on any skin tone.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

3.0

9 years ago

I hate to admit this, but I am a sucker for l/e items. I initially did not purchase anything from the color forecast then later regretted it and either swapped for or purchased 2 out of 4 blushes and the neutral quad. I really did not have that high of expectations with this blush since it seems like any peach blush. I was right. I swirl the colors with my brush then apply and it's peach, a regular ol' nothing special peach. The only reason I do intend to keep this is because I love how big the actual product is, don't get me wrong I like peach blushes(too much actually, I own too many). The color is ok and gives me a nice peachy glow, but I still kick myself for the price I paid. I am undecided if I would buy this again.

About reviewer (344 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

Spectacular in the pan, pretty on the face but not even close to Utterly Game with its mineralized ease-of-application. I have 2 backups of Utterly Game but none of Ripe Peach. I like it but don't need another one. Definitely not worth the hype.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Other, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

9 years ago

Very pretty highlight and blush color! I love to swirl and mix the two colors to create a gradient look too! I absolutely love it!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

have it. love it.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I finally got to try this through a very nice swapper on here who sent me a good chunk of hers lol. While this is a very pretty matte peach color that looks great on all skintones (nc44 here), please don't pay an arm and leg for this. There ARE other peachy blushes like this out there, for example Nars Gina which is sooo pretty. And I'm sure MAC will bring this out again some other time.

About reviewer (323 reviews)

Age19-24