Victoria's Secret Miraculous bra

Victoria's Secret Miraculous bra

4.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I purchased this bra about a month or so ago, and you can def see a huge difference, my boobage looks amazing, gives me nice lift without looking over done or slutty. I paid $54 for this baby but it is well worth the price, I'm going back for more! VS bras are made with great quality and last a very long time so there a great investment. It also came with extra straps to interchange them. I hope these go on sale someday, wearing this bra is like having a boob job without going under the knife!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

OMG!!! This bra is awesome I bought it yesterday in 34C size and it fits me perfectly. It makes my boobs look huge. The price is expensive. It costs me $52.00, but definitely less than a boob job, if you buy it you will see the difference.

OMG:D its a 50$ boob job. seriously. im a 32B & i bought it in a navyy-ish satin called midnight, my breasts look glorious. The cleavage looks totally natural & it makes them perky & 2 cup sizes larger. i own a corset & it doesnt push them up as high as this bra. I would not recommend it for someone who has naturally large breasts. but for anyone looking for an extra boost its great under cleavage bearing shirts & dresses.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I needed to get some new bras because I recently lost 35 lbs from my last bra fitting at VS. For those of you that don't know, you should get fitted every six months in case you gain or lose weight. I also needed a bra that would give major lift as mine aren't as perky as some. I tried this bra and it's amazing. I'm a 36c and it a littles tight so the VS bra specialist recommended extenders that they sell. For me that one inch made a difference in the band width and it's perfect. The VS bra specialist suggested that I try one of their Bombshell tshirts that they have on top of this bra and it totally made me look curvy from the front view like an hourglass figure which I totally don't have. And the side view was amazing! Made my boobs perky and perfect far from what they really are without a bra. I bought two and will definitely buy more when I can.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ok, I had to come back and re-rate this bra. I am thinking the first one I bought and returned was defective somehow, because when I tried this on again a couple months later, I loved it. The strapless/multi-way version of this bra is fabulous. I have always struggled to find a strapless bra that gives a decent uplift. Well, search no more, this is it. Comfortable, gives great cleveage and stays put.

I also have the regular version of this bra. For whatever reason, this provides more cleveage than the multi-way. The first time I wore in it front of my husband, he noticed something different immediately and kept staring at me, saying how great I looked in the shirt I was wearing, then I let him in on my new wardrobe secret. He says I am not allowed to wear this bra if he isn't around, ha. He laughed when he saw the actual bra and its heavy padding, and joked about false advertising. Anyway, this isn't an every day bra for me (I certainly wouldn't wear it to the office), but for going out and wearing something low cut, it's perfect. People you know (and probably people you don't) will think you have had a boob job. It is a drastic difference.

Bottomline: Worth the money!

P.S. I normally wear a 34C but I bought this bra in a 34B. Just seemed to fit and look better for whatever reason.

__________________________________

On another note - I have learned that VS return policy is extremely strict. After I was done trying on this bra with multiple shirts, I noticed that the tag tied onto the bra with a flimsy black string had fallen off. Didn't think much of it as I had the receipt, the bra was obviously unworn and I had the tag (I have bought a ton of stuff at VS and have never needed to return something before). Got to the store and was informed that since the tag was not actually attached to the bra, they would not take it back. After speaking with the manager she grudgingly allowed me to return it but was very rude about it. So if you buy something at VS, make absolutely sure you want to keep it before you remove the tag (and hope it doesn't accidentally fall off on its own - but if it does, tie it back on)!!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This bra is nuts! I call it instant implants because seriously that's the effect it gives. Yeah, it's somewhat "fake looking" (espeically if your smaller to begin with) and definitely deceiving, a reviewer below said its not a "first date" bra and LOL I totally agree with that. I'm pretty busty so I don't really need the bra of good cleavage but wow, its the most lift and padding and biggest upgrade to my tatas I have ever found. My boyfriend really like it also and said its "almost torpedo looking but in a really good way". Pretty comfy, I recommend going a size smaller over a size bigger because if you don't quite fill the cups out the end result is not quite as pretty. My stand by bra is the VS Very Sexy push up and that one is more comfy than this one but gives much less dramatic lift. Love this one though and I'm definitely going to get a few more colors.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this bra is a miracle worker!! wow!! people that have known me have asked me if i recently have had a boob job!! (im a 34 B). loving this bra!!!

I can't believe I'm reviewing a bra on MUA, but this bra is so awesome that I had to add my two cents!!
Being a small busted women I do like to occasionally wear a bra that is going to deliver a little more oomph, especially with certain outfits or special occasions.This bra does that and sooo much more. Super impressed with the results, fit, and comfort. I absolutely love this bra!!! I live in Canada where I don't have access to a VS store. I did a little bit of research and scoured the Internet for the best deals and found this little gem on Ebay. Got a great deal for less then the actual prices listed on the VS website. I'm so happy with this bra that I intend to purchase a few more in different colours!!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

BEST BRA EVER! i love love love this. very sexy push ups are in a second to this now. i own way too any of these, they're comfy and they look great! on the expensive side but well worth it for sure

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's my favorite BRA ! it gives me the cleavage of my dream and I can't stop wearing this, I need to get all the color now I got the Black one and I am so glad I bought it the best $50 spent. I am a 34B and I had to get the 34C cause it's so thick lol that I couldn't fit in my size.
The only down side is that the Miraculous bra makes me hate all my other bra now =)

I put picture of the before and after pictures on my blog

Popular Clothes