Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain: Mica, CI77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! This is definately my HG powder. I have also been using UD cream to powder foundation and this powder is a perfect finishing touch. Also, just on your skin without make it does wonders. It is a very very fine powder with a slight color. It goes on smooth, blends super easy, and leave skin feeling great and very silky to the touch. It works by bluring imperfections and giving an airbrushed look, and it does. I got tons of complements on my skin the 1st day I wore it. You don't need a lot, so it should last a long time, which helps justify the $30 price tag. The packaging is pretty good, but I don't really use the sponge on top, I use a big powder brush. This is really a wonderful product and something I will never go without.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a fantastic finishing powder! I just recently started using the Cream to Powder foundation from UD, and this is a perfect match for it. It's so finely grained that you can't even tell that it's on, but your face looks airbrushed! I was using the Make Up Forever HD Powder, but this blows that one out of the water! It helped my makeup stay on, left a matte finish, but still gave me a beautiful glow, and didn't rub off on my clothes! The only thing that I don't like about it is the packaging. I really don't like the sponge application, but there's an easy fix. I just rip the sponge off and us it like a regular loose powder in the cap. It has an on/off switch that's great so the powder doesn't go everywhere when I'm not using it. Perfect for travel, fairly inexpensive considering how much you get and how little you end up using. I would recommend this to anyone who loves Make Up Forever powder because this is even better!