Rimmel Moisture Renew - Rose Blush

Rimmel Moisture Renew - Rose Blush

This lipstick is very moisterizing. The smell is bad but if you can get over it, these lipsticks are great! Their very pigmented and stain your lips all day with the color. It glides on nice, the shimmer isn't gritty I always apply a lip balm first tho (eos). The packaging is so girlie! Totally worrth a try!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this color as an alternative to nude shades, which tend to wash me out. I line first with a neutral -Lord n' Berry Blush works well-brush to lightly smudge out the harsh lines and then apply. Very moisturizing and a nice alternative to nude on me...makes any smoky eye pop without overpowering.

on 11/24/2011 12:09:00 AM

I've been on a red kick with l/s lately but wanted something that was just 'natural' looking...this is it...this is Nars Dolce Vita with some life to it, some subtle shine...this on me looks like a high end rose color, not overly done, just, well lady like. I love the smell it reminds me of suntan lotion from my childhood. It's just an easy l/s to pull off for anyone, it's not going to knock anyone out or make a statement but for those days when I want just a bit of color, this is it...my hunt is over for a natural, rosy l/s...give it a try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This lipstick is a nice sheer medium rose color and just a hint darker than my natural lip color. I find this to be a lipstick I would wear when I want a softer lip look. The packaging is cute too. It doesn't feel overly moisturizing though it also isn't drying. Just seems like a simple lipstick, nothing too special about it. The only thing that I hate is the scent. I don't understand why companies have to put odd fragrances in their lip products. I will keep it around to use up on days when my lips just need a hint of color, but it isn't something I am absolutely in love with or would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this shade! It's about a shade darker than my natural lip colour when applied, which is what I usually go for since I like more of a natural look. I imagine this shade would be quite flattering for light-medium skin-tones as its not overly bright. It has pretty good pigmentation, so you don't need to keep layering this to get a nice colour payoff. In terms of moisture, these aren't so good and do feel slightly heavy on my lips so I wear a lip-balm underneath. 'Rose Blush' is a creme finish with a tiny bit of micro shimmer. The shimmer isn't so noticeable on the lips as it is in the tube, which is great for me considering how I hate super shimmery lipsticks.
I didn't like the scent. Smells a little bitter in my opinion, but.... for such a pretty colour and price I would consider getting this again if I ever needed to. :D

on 3/5/2011 7:36:00 PM

This is my perfect lip color, meaning it's like my lip color but perfect. It's very moisturizing and it's lacking in lasting power, but it is my go-to lip stick when I want something that is very underrated and natural. It is a nice rose color with golden undertones/shimmer.

I love all of Rimmel's moisture renew lipsticks and this color is flattering on me.
It is very lightweight and moisturizing. It smells like sunscreen to me (which I actually like). The color is medium to sheer and has some non-gritty shimmer. I would recommend these lipsticks highly, although at my CVS the colors I like are often sold out!

on 11/12/2010 3:03:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I really like this lipstick! So many lipsticks seem drying to me, I have to have a feeling of moisture on my lips, however; gloss is too sticky for me. This is the perfect answer! I love this color -- fresh, wearable, everyday shade.

on 8/22/2010 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I hate this lipstick. The price is reasonable. The smell of it is disgusting. The texture is moisturizing and instead of being creamy its greasy on the lips. I hate sheer lipsticks and this lipstick is sheer. The color is a sheer medium rose or pink. The color is not flattering on my pigmented brown lips. The packaging is purple with a crown on the top.

on 8/5/2010 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This just might be an HG pink for me. I cannot pull off pinks typically, not sure why. I've tried everything from bubblegum pinks to deep berry colors and it is rare that I find a pink that I can wear without toning it down, swiping only once, or otherwise modifying it to make it work. This lipstick is perfect just the way it comes!