3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/20/2015

Surprised, to say the least. I have been using Maybellines One By One for two years now and I loooove it. Then I saw this abd thought, hey, that obe sounds even better!
I was wrong, oh man was I wrong.
Horrible. Rather not wear mascara at all-horrible.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

Jan/18/2015

change formula used to love it very much get the other Maybelline ones.
add me on fb chanel luxe and missalmita55 on instagram.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Jan/14/2015

This mascara is horrible! It's the worst mascara I've ever tried. The brush is awkward and big and this CLUMPS worse than any other mascara I've ever had. It's impossible to put this on without your lashes ending up a big clumpy smeary mess. Went straight into the trash after a couple of disastrous applications. Will not ever repurchase.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

Jan/12/2015

2nd Edit: This mascara has been reformulated/ changed in some way, and it's no longer good. In fact, it's horrible. No volume whatsoever. Will never repurchase again.

I like this a lot, I have purchased it at least 4 times, and that's just because I always like to try new mascaras. Repurchasing one is sign of a great product for me. I personally think it works best …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jan/06/2015

LOVE THIS! My HG mascara! Its better than mosr high end stuff, except the they're real by benefit, that one is incredible! But this one is just as good for more than half the price I have gone through so many tubes of this I cant even count.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

frombo1988

Jan/01/2015

Best for length, but it's so heavy that it weighs down my lashes and the curl doesn't stay. otherwise, i love it! comes off easily but doesn't smudge so much.
tip: apply only to the tips so that you don't get the panda eye effect. i use maybelline full and soft waterproof and then the volum express on top of that.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

Dec/29/2014

I like the way this mascara makes my lashes look but without fail I always end up with panda eyes after a few hours of application

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Dec/27/2014

I hated everything about this mascara. It came very reccommended by beauty vloggers, but for me it was a disaster. I have fairly long lashes and it did nothing for me. I must've done 7 or 8 coats and still NO lengthening or volume effect. On top of that, about a minute after applying it, my eyes started to sting and water, and the mascara started running down my face. Now I've had it …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

frommnbeth

Dec/21/2014

I have to agree with all of the posters who gave this crap a negative rating. I have long lashes and know how to apply mascara, but this stuff did absolutely nothing for me. I don't like the brush, find it clumpy, and it makes my lashes look shorter and stubbier! One coat does zippo; two coats still look crummy, and three coats just look clumpy. Very disappointed that I wasted my money …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Dec/15/2014

Other than Yes They're Real by Benefit - this is the only mascara I will use. Makes my eyes absolutely incredible! Photo posted.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age44-55