Urban Decay Snatch

Urban Decay Snatch

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/19/2011 9:19:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This eyeshadow came with urban decay's show pony palette. It seems to be a peachy pink color with HUGE chunks of gold glitter. I didn't really realize how big the chunks of glitter were until they were all over my cheeks from the fallout. I had to keep rubbing my cheeks all day to get the glitter off. It was horrible. To make things even worse, the color didn't look that great on me either. It made me look like I had been rubbing my eyes. I might have been able and willing to play around with this color to get it to work or tried when I have more of a tan but the glitter was just too much for me. There is no doubt in my mind that snatch will be thrown away when I am finished with the other colors I like from the show pony palette.

on 6/27/2010 3:51:00 PM

very glittery. works if you're under 18 but for this 30-something it looks ridiculous. I will stick to matte shadows. This light pink glittery shade would be fun for halloween but I don't have much use for it at work or in the evening.

on 6/19/2010 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Came in the Show Pony palette. Was really excited about it at first, but a) the glitter ends up all over my face, not just under my eyes, and b) it makes my eyelids washed out and only the frost shows up and not the color itself. Real letdown.

on 12/14/2009 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

At first didn't like it, but now that I know how to use it, I really like it, it's a nice peachy color with glitter. I got this in a palette

Popular Eye Shadows