Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15

Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15
Enter TitleEnter Title

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6.0 - Sunscreen. Zinc Oxide 3.0 - Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 3/7/2012 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

LOVE.

Acne prone (been on Accutane twice and still suffer from adult acne). This product does not break me out. This is light, non greasy, cheap, and does not test on animals. This is BETTER than the Olay moisturizer in every way. I only wish it was an spf 20.
Perfect for combination/oily/sensitive skin.

If you have dry skin it probably won't be moisturizing enough.

on 3/2/2012 2:44:00 AM

HG HG HG! I would marry this moisturizer if I could. It's just perfect. I have very simple needs for a daytime moisturizer- I just want some lightweight, non--irritating moisture with SPF, that's all. This does that for me, with no fuss. It's smooth and moisturizing, never breaks me out, and protects my skin from the sun, all while wearing nicely under makeup. And it's so cheap! I feel so lucky to have found this. I know the SPF could probably be higher, but honestly, I really don't go in the sun very much at all so I don't think I need to be higher, so it works for me. And the light freckles I did have, have been fading ever since I started using this. I'm on my third or fourth bottle now, I think. I've lost track!

on 2/27/2012 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this moisturizer! It's perfect for morning under my makeup or mixed with my foundation. And I can't believe the price. I'm on my second bottle and I've got my husband using it, too. Will probably repurchase forever.

on 2/20/2012 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great everyday basic facial lotion. Cheap. Doesn't make my face super oily. Has spf. Always available. And doesn't contain parabens. Thumbs up. Will continue to buy.

I love this stuff, it's dirt cheap, doesn't make my eyes sting, and best of all I can slather a ton of it on. Usually with more expensive face sunscreens, I wouldn't want to use a ton of it because a little bottle would cost me $18 and I would want it to last as long as possible Not with this since it's so reasonably priced. Plus they do not test on animals and that's super awesome.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really like this product. Simple, no frills and cheap to boot! I find it quite moisturizing and it doesn't break me out, however, I do wish there was higher SPF available. Best of all, it doesn't make my skin look oily and wears well under makeup.

on 12/24/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I had to review this product as my first review. So, I am very skeptical of moisturizers (but my derm has now convinced me it is very integral especially during the winter) because in my experience they just generally upset my skin and cause break-outs (even the oil-free irritate me---but I have extremely sensitive skin). My co-worker brought this in and the simplicity of the packaging is what intrigued me to pick it up. I'm not a die-hard parabens-free, organic, natural, etc. beauty-buyer, but I think it's great that it is. After about a week of my skin adjusting to the product (just a couple tiny bumps), I knew I had found my match. I've tried Neutrogena, Olay, and every other name brand with no success and just increasing my general dislike of moisturizers. I absolutely LOVE this. It's not greasy and it doesn't take much. I've definitely noticed an improvement in my skin and it seems that most reviewers have had the same results. I would definitely recommend at the very LEAST trying this product and giving it a couple weeks to really see a result.

on 12/16/2011 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I picked this up due to the rave reviews, and looking for a cruelty-free alternative to Olay Classic Sensitive Skin. My skin is sensitive but otherwise "normal", so I just need a basic light moisturizer with no fragrance or color. I like the packaging. The little spout lid is sanitary and easier than a removable lid. I also really liked the light consistency, and the amount of moisturizing was just right for me. The problem is that about 10 minutes after I put it on, my face turned bright red and became very warm. I think it's a great basic moisturizer for those who aren't sensitive to the ingredients and will pass it along to a less-sensitive friend.

I really like this product! I discontinued using my Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid SPF 70 because it has Octisalate and Oxybenzone in it, which are chemical ingredients I think are irritating my skin. Plus, it flaked so much! I never get flakes from this. Enrich Lotion cost only about 3-4 dollars, a great price. It does make my eye area a little bit greasy, but the rest of my face feels moisturized and soft, not oily. Zinc oxide is a great physical sunblock ingredient. I can put this on my entire eye area (including the eyelids) without ANY irritation. No eye stinging. This never happened with any other sunscreen I've tried. Because of this, I can finally look forward to putting on sunscreen. I won't ever have to worry about eye irritation from sunscreen. This product contains a neutral smell. You cannot notice it at all, really, when it's on your face. Never have I been so happy about a sunscreen before purchasing this! Do try this! If you're satisfied with it, you've only wasted about four bucks. :)

In case no one else has posted the ingredients:

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, C13014 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 12/16/2011 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I BELIEEEEVE!
*Ahem* Yes. I now believe in the power of sunscreen due to this amazing little gem.
If beauty and skincare crimes were actually punishable, I'd be locked up several times over. I guess my acne scars and hyperpigmentation from never wearing facial sunscreen are punishment enough, eh?
In all seriousness, I just picked this product up in Trader Joe's on a whim. It was only $3.99, the bottle was adorable, and I wanted to give sunscreen a shot during the day, even though it's winter.
Best. Random. Decision. Ever.
I had this sitting in my medicine cabinet for a couple of weeks before I decided to restrict my Derma E Problem Skin moisturizer to nighttime and try Trader Joe's during the day. The moment I put it on, I knew it was love. It's incredibly light without being heavy, sticky or greasy, and sinks RIGHT into my skin with a modest amount of moisture. It absolutely does not break me out, and actually keeps breakouts at bay with the healthy, light moisture it delivers. It has no fragrance or parabens, which I actually prefer in a facial product- no irritating ingredients.
I think the zinc-based sunscreen in this moisturizer is one of the culprits (I've been using microfiber cloths, the Olay Pro-X brush, and certain cleansers as well- check out my latest reviews!) for the improvement I'm seeing in my skin. Every day I see my scars fading and my skintone becoming more even, bright, supple, smooth and soft. I'm sure all of this is coming from my new skincare regimen, but it still wouldn't be possible without Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion. I definitely plan on rebuying this when I run out, but it's possible I might need a higher SPF during the spring and summer months. For now, this moisturizer is ah-ma-zing.