Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15

Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15
Enter TitleEnter Title

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6.0 - Sunscreen. Zinc Oxide 3.0 - Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Saw this in featured products so it reminded me to add my review!
I bought this a while ago,but decided to use up a few products first...just pulled this out again....
Since I started working at home I don't wear make-up during the week,and sooo many of the serums and mosturizers I was using just made my face feel greasy or dirty later in the day,,,,which only happens if I DON"T have make-up over it....
This is going to become my daytime,workday moisturizer ...feels light and absorbs without any kind of film or heaviness...
The UV has expired on my bottle,but thats fine for now....
I will definately pick up another bottle next time I am at TJs...if it works...why pay more?
This would be an excellent "starter' moisturizer for the younger girls..effective,cheap and non-greasy....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Unfortunately this broke me out after a few days of use. It was very clogging. I am extremely clog prone however, and I've found that any sort of lotion I've tried will break me out very quickly. I could literally see this collecting in my pores, and I developed milia under my eyes (yes I removed it correctly). I was looking for an every day sunscreen but I may just have to stick with powdered ones.

This is still a great buy! It smells great, didn't make me itch (!), and wasn't greasy. The price is a STEAL. Even though it didn't work for me, I'd recommend anyone give it a try. :)

on 3/7/2012 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

LOVE.

Acne prone (been on Accutane twice and still suffer from adult acne). This product does not break me out. This is light, non greasy, cheap, and does not test on animals. This is BETTER than the Olay moisturizer in every way. I only wish it was an spf 20.
Perfect for combination/oily/sensitive skin.

If you have dry skin it probably won't be moisturizing enough.

on 3/2/2012 2:44:00 AM

HG HG HG! I would marry this moisturizer if I could. It's just perfect. I have very simple needs for a daytime moisturizer- I just want some lightweight, non--irritating moisture with SPF, that's all. This does that for me, with no fuss. It's smooth and moisturizing, never breaks me out, and protects my skin from the sun, all while wearing nicely under makeup. And it's so cheap! I feel so lucky to have found this. I know the SPF could probably be higher, but honestly, I really don't go in the sun very much at all so I don't think I need to be higher, so it works for me. And the light freckles I did have, have been fading ever since I started using this. I'm on my third or fourth bottle now, I think. I've lost track!

on 2/27/2012 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this moisturizer! It's perfect for morning under my makeup or mixed with my foundation. And I can't believe the price. I'm on my second bottle and I've got my husband using it, too. Will probably repurchase forever.

on 2/20/2012 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great everyday basic facial lotion. Cheap. Doesn't make my face super oily. Has spf. Always available. And doesn't contain parabens. Thumbs up. Will continue to buy.

I love this stuff, it's dirt cheap, doesn't make my eyes sting, and best of all I can slather a ton of it on. Usually with more expensive face sunscreens, I wouldn't want to use a ton of it because a little bottle would cost me $18 and I would want it to last as long as possible Not with this since it's so reasonably priced. Plus they do not test on animals and that's super awesome.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really like this product. Simple, no frills and cheap to boot! I find it quite moisturizing and it doesn't break me out, however, I do wish there was higher SPF available. Best of all, it doesn't make my skin look oily and wears well under makeup.

on 12/24/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I had to review this product as my first review. So, I am very skeptical of moisturizers (but my derm has now convinced me it is very integral especially during the winter) because in my experience they just generally upset my skin and cause break-outs (even the oil-free irritate me---but I have extremely sensitive skin). My co-worker brought this in and the simplicity of the packaging is what intrigued me to pick it up. I'm not a die-hard parabens-free, organic, natural, etc. beauty-buyer, but I think it's great that it is. After about a week of my skin adjusting to the product (just a couple tiny bumps), I knew I had found my match. I've tried Neutrogena, Olay, and every other name brand with no success and just increasing my general dislike of moisturizers. I absolutely LOVE this. It's not greasy and it doesn't take much. I've definitely noticed an improvement in my skin and it seems that most reviewers have had the same results. I would definitely recommend at the very LEAST trying this product and giving it a couple weeks to really see a result.

on 12/16/2011 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I picked this up due to the rave reviews, and looking for a cruelty-free alternative to Olay Classic Sensitive Skin. My skin is sensitive but otherwise "normal", so I just need a basic light moisturizer with no fragrance or color. I like the packaging. The little spout lid is sanitary and easier than a removable lid. I also really liked the light consistency, and the amount of moisturizing was just right for me. The problem is that about 10 minutes after I put it on, my face turned bright red and became very warm. I think it's a great basic moisturizer for those who aren't sensitive to the ingredients and will pass it along to a less-sensitive friend.