Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15

Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15
Enter TitleEnter Title

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6.0 - Sunscreen. Zinc Oxide 3.0 - Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 3/29/2013 12:24:00 AM

This does not offer very much sun protection since its only spf 15. SPF 30 is needed at the very least for adequate protection. This is drying and not moisturizing at all. It also clogged my pores. Do not recommend!

I buy this over and over and over again! Super lightweight, non-greasy, and everything this package says is true! Cheap price and good quality. Little bit goes along way too! My favorite part is the SPF. I use it for both morning and night. Oh and super moisturizing ((=

This is a great, cheap product. It feels really light on and doesn't make my skin too shiny.

on 2/27/2013 8:21:00 PM

This is a great lotion for my face. Many lotions with SPF (Olay Daily for example) have a tendency to run into my eyes and sting. This doesn't and it makes my skin feel so smooth. The SPF isn't enough for the summer, but I love this for any other time. Very basic and I enjoy using it.

on 1/23/2013 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This might actually be a 3.5 instead of a 4 :( I really like this moisturizer, especially for $4, but I dont like it enough to buy it over and over or take the time to look for something better. This is a very basic, simple SPF moisturizer that doesn't make me break out or make my skin more oily! So that is why I would probably buy it again if I don't find anything else (finding a good face moisturizer is SO hard!).

Overall Pros:
-very cheap
-has SPF!
-feels light/non-greasy
-doesn't make me break out
-just simple, great, everyday moisturizer for year-round wear

Overall Cons:
-small container
-wish SPF was higher :( but oh well!
-I make my own tinted moisturizer using 2 parts moisturizer and 1 part foundation, and this does not seem to mix together as well with my foundation as my previous moisturizer

Overall, I would recommend this moisturizer but I'm sure there are better out there. This didn't seem to do anything special and I hate the fact that it doesn't mix well with my foundation. I love everything else about it though- if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't waste time looking for another one! So if you don't make your own tinted moisturizer, you really can't go wrong with this product!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh my WOW! I am so in love with this moisturizer. I have combination, sensitive skin that is not prone to acne. I picked this up on a whim and have been using it for several weeks. My skin looks and feels great and is not at all greasy. This is a thick lotion or cream consistency that absorbs quickly. It contains broad spectrum sun protection and cost only 4 dollars. I definitely plan to repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love everything about this moisturizer! It's extremely lightweight and soothing on my skin. It absorbs quickly into my skin and it's perfect for daytime under makeup. I have oily skin and have the hardest time finding a moisturizer that doesn't feel heavy or greasy, especially if I'm wearing it under makeup. I've tried other higher end moisturizers here and there (mostly because I'm bored and like to try new stuff), but nothing compares I always keep coming back to this one. Plus it's soooo cheap. I've been using it for a few years now... definitely a keeper!

on 12/4/2012 1:32:00 AM

I tried this lotion a few years ago because it was cheap and now Im hooked. Not only is it extremely affordable, but it is so simple and just works. My skin is sensitive and can get dry from washing, but I have acne too so I can't clog it with thick creams. This is very gentle on my skin while giving me just the right amount of moisture. It also does not get oily or too thick so its great for acne and it protects from the sun!

on 12/1/2012 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HG moisturizer. I found it about 4 months ago, and ever since, I don't think I will ever switch to a different one. It absorbs into my skin quickly, and moisturizes my skin without making me feel oily. It doesn't break me out, and has SPF. It also has a nice smell.

on 9/14/2012 4:31:00 AM

I love this lotion! I use it every morning and have repurchased it several times. It is more moisturizing than a lot of other daytime lotions with SPF 15 in them, but not as heavy or greasy as creams can be. It soaks in quickly, and has a very inoffensive scent. Because I have very dry skin, I usually use jojoba or monoi oil underneath my face lotion and overnight cream, but I think that anyone with normal to oily skin would be fine with this on its own. As it is, it is so inexpensive, gentle on my sensitive skin, and effective that I don't mind that I still have to go through this extra step (it is something I do morning and night no matter what else I use on my skin).

If you are looking for a gentle, effective moisturizer with a bit of sun protection in it, you can't go wrong with this. It's inexpensive, has a very faint and pleasant scent, and moisturizes all day. It's worth pointing out that while this contains a chemical sunscreen, it also has a physical sunblock in it as well. It does not leave a white cast on me, but I do like the fact that it doesn't have more chemical sunscreens in it than necessary.