Palladio Tinted Lip Balm

Palladio Tinted Lip Balm
For Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balms review

4.3

Polybutene Octyldodecanol Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Ozokerite Synthetic Wax Microcrystalline Wax Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit Cetyl Lactate Beeswax Myristyl Lactate Zea Mays (Corn) Starch Silica Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Aluminum Hydroxide Propylparaben BHT Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Wheat Germ Glycerides Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil Vanillin

on 5/7/2010 12:16:00 AM

These lip balms are awesome! You cant beat the price either. I bought 3 of them but my favorite is the orange. My skin is very fair and my hair is almost black. Unfortunately my lips are pale and dont have much color so although orange sounds strange to some people, it adds enough color that looks natural and its not sticky!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these lip balms! I have brownie and rosey....I always carry brownie with me. I like to wear something that looks natural with a little kick...lipsticks are too much for me and every lip stain i have tried doesn't seem to last more than an hour...i decided to try these out while i was at Ulta in search of a lip stain. Brownie is the perfect color for me it complements my skin tone and punches up the natural color of my lips a little bit giving them some shine too! The only complaint is that as a balm it does nothing for my lips..it actually dried them out a bit at first...I now wear chapstick underneath and it's stays on throughout my work shift. I absolutely love this color and will absolutely buy again!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I saw these at Ulta, and they come with testers so I tried all of the shades. They have a good mix of colors with and without shimmer. Very pretty and with a good price. I chose Naturally Bronze (luminous nude) , and Rosey (pink coral). The nude is not quite shimmery, but it does have a luminous undertone. I like it more than the Rosey. The color with these is buildable, and they feel creamy smooth on lips. Kind of a soft balm, so be careful letting it get hot. I wouldn't call them a balm, they are more like a semi lipstick. Like Clinique Different lipsticks.

on 4/16/2010 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

THESE ARE PERFECT! My search for the perfect sheer, moist, glossy, tinted lip balm is over. Such a wonderful color variety too:

Rosey - MLBB fresh Spring rose (very sheer)

Brownie - MLBB perfect rosey-brown (very sheer)

Cotton Candy - sheerest light pink (barely visible)

Champagne - light beige frost (not so sheer)

Naturally Bronze - opaque flat nude (no shimmer)

Golden Pink - frosty bronzed pink, looks seashell-peach

Berry - sheer peach, honestly

The only color I didn't buy was Orange. These are all beautiful depending on individual tastes in color & skintone. Only $4 at the drugstore. They come in black standard lip balm packaging, which I prefer. No SPF is great for me as sunscreen dries out my lips & my purpose is to keep my lips moist & dewy.

I love these tinted lip balms. They're great. Would absolutely repurchase.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I learned about these tinted lip balms from EmilyNoel from YouTube (she's one of my favorite makeup gurus!! Her and Michelle Phan!) and I wasn't too sure about them. I figured that they were just lip balms! I was at Sally's one day and saw the Palladio products, and I remembered about the lip balms. So I picked up one in Cotton Candy and another in Rosy. Sadly, I forgot about them and they sat in my makeup drawer FOREVER! I rediscovered them recently when I lost my favorite lip balm and...I can't believe I haven't been using them!! Cotton Candy is a very very VERY sheer color...Rosy is a deeper color (hence the name) and both are very moisturizing! I know there are a variety of other colors and I'll definitely be picking up more on my next trip to Ulta! I'm not much a of a lipstick girl...so these tinted lip balms are perfect for me!

on 3/28/2010 11:47:00 AM

I got this thanks to emilynoel's videos (my favorite guru!!!). I picked up bronzy pink at my local ulta. LOOOVed the consistency (smooth and creamy as butter...not in a gross way lol) and the color payoff, but didn't like the color on me. I am pale with freckles, blue eyes and dark hair, and the bronze color didn't really work for me. I will definitely pick up a different color next time I am at Ulta!

on 3/16/2010 2:42:00 PM

I knew about these thanks to EmilyNoel's youtube videos [Beauty Broadcast] but since we don't have a Sally's in NYC, I was thrilled to see them in my local Duane Reade drugstore for 4 bucks. I picked up Bronzy Pink and couldn't be happier--well, I could if it contained a broad-spectrum SPF, which it doesn't - hence the 4 star rating.
These are so wonderfully smooth I keep smooshing my lips together - there's absolutely nothing gloppy, waxy or sticky about the texture, and thankfully, no discernable scent. Another nice feature is that the cap clicks on tightly and securely, there's no chance it'll come loose and I'll have lip balm smeared all over the inside of my purse. The colour Bronzy Pink is more bronze than pink, I'd say a browner version of MLBB but the shine is subtle, there's no OTT frost or glitter like some people have described in other colours. Overall I'm delighted to toss this in my gym bag and will probably buy more colours.

I have just discovered these at my local Ulta. Wow, I am impressed. I prefer lip tints or tinted balms over lipstick and I'm not sure how I could improve on these. So far I have only purchased the Rosey shade and it is very pretty. It has some warmth to it that is represented well on the outer packaging. I will definitely try more shades of this. If you go into the Palladio website, some of the swatches bear no resemblance to what the product actually looks like. I also bought three lip pencils (Natural, Rum, and Plum) and the colors were much darker than the website swatches. They did seem to match the outer pacakaging so I'll bear that in mind when I buy more. I hate that Ulta doesn't have any testers of these. The pencils are going back but the balm is a keeper.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I NO LONGER NEED LIPSTICK OR LIPGOSS OR ANYTHING ELSE BUT THIS!!! These are AMAZING! Ok so some of the colors look like lipstick on and some of the colors look like MLBB, it depends what color you get. Cotton Candy is more of MLBB, it's a perfect light pink color with a hint of gloss. Berry makes it look like I have lipstick on, it's a darker pink. Golden Pink is a medium pink with golden shimmer. I have Bronzy Pink too, I think I like Bronzy Pink better than Golden Pink, because Golden Pink is not as casual as Bronzy Pink but that's just my opinion, it looks different on everyone so what works for you might not work for me. It's soo hard to choose which one to wear because I love them all.

These do moisturize my lips. With these I no longer need lipstick (I hate lipstick because it doesn't moisturize) It's only $2.99. I wanna try the other colors but I think I got the best ones. Buy it, try it and fall in love with it like I did. I can't think of any cons.

on 12/28/2009 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I adore these! I have them in three colors. I was skeptical at first because I have VERY pale skin and I usually cannot wear many lip colors without looking washed out. All three of the colors I got look amazing. I have cotton candy, bronzy pink, and berry. I get so excited about wearing them I don't even know what color to wear because I love them all. They don't stay on all day, but they do stay on for a few hours. They are only like 3 bucks, so they are definitely worth the price. What a find!!!