Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm

Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm
For Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balms review

4.3

Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ozokerite, Synthetic Wax, BeesWax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propylparaben, Pentaerithrityl Tetradibutyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, BHT, Vanillin, Wheat Germ Glycerides, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.May Contain: Red 7 Lake (CI15850), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Carmine (CI75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140), Red 6 Lake (CI15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Silica , Mica (CI77019), Blue 1 Lake (CI42090).

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I must say that I LOVE THESE! They are moisturizing and they give off wonderful color. My favorite shade is in Bronzed Pink. It reminds me a lot of MAC Viva Glam V. It is perfect for everyday wear! They last forever as well! I have had mine going on a year and a half now! I never thought to do a review on them because they are one of those things that slips under the radar but TOTALLY shouldn't. Also I like the fact that they are herbal. I am trying to make an effort to use all natural skincare!

on 1/10/2011 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This was an impulse buy for me. I thought it might be fun, and I usually wear lipstick, so something sheerer might be nice for once. I bought mine in the color cotton candy, which is a very light sparkly pink. It suits me. The most surprising factor of this product, though, was that it is incredibly moisturizing. I never expected to say this, but I think I might like it better than Burt's Bees lipbalm (although they work wonderfully together). This has become my go-to lip balm, and I'm actually almost out. This is a true testament to the product, given that I've only had it for about a month and hardly ever use up lip balms normally. Definitely going to buy more :)

on 1/2/2011 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in bronzy pink and berry. Berry is too... bright... for my skin color... It makes me look like... I've been busy...

Bronzy pink is the perfect color for me. ..
Pros...
It leaves a pretty sheen and natural color
moisturizing even in cold Chicago weather
not sticky
cons...
If applied too heavily it can look frosty and metallic.eew.
packaging... there is a lot of product in the bottom of the tube that you have to use a brush to get to, but I love it so much I am willing to do the labor and buy a few more.

on 12/21/2010 6:39:00 PM

I have 6 of these: Champagne, Rosey, Berry, Brownie, Bronzy Pink, and a coral shade. I like all the colors, the texture, and the smell of these balms, but unfortunately, they dry my lips terribly, even though they're supposed to be moisturizing. I had to buy other balms to treat my lips, and I don't use these anymore (even though I had been using them every day a while back).

on 12/2/2010 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

These are great lip balms. No fragrance, taste or sticky/tacky feel.

I have the Brownie and Rosy, both have no shimmer etc., just very pretty shine and a little bit of color. I prefer these to lip glosses.

on 11/23/2010 5:03:00 PM

I bought two of these in Brownie and Orange. They both really suit my warm skin tone. Brownie is a rosey-bronze, slightly darker than lips color, flattering and simple. Orange is a peachy gold that will definitely turn orange on cool toned skin, but on my light warm skin was like a glistening creamsicle and really woke up my blue-green eyes, too.

As for moisturizing, these also work very well. A lot of balms end up drying my lips and making them peel. These Palladio balms didn't do that at all. They were smooth without being waxy or sloppy wet. They last a good bit of time (2 hours or so) before they fade off. The color lasts the same length of time.

I bought these at Ulta at a buy one get one half off sale, total price: $6.00. I will buy again, but will look at Sally Beauty Supply for an even cheaper price. But these are worth it. They're right up there with my Bonne Bell Dr. Pepper lipsmacker for all around great tinted lip balm.

on 11/23/2010 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I bought mine in golden pink and berry. Shade berry is nothing like a berry, it is extremely orangey coral and looks awful on my lips. After trying that one I wish I had fell in love with the golden pink but no, it's just like extremely shimmery gold lipstick and it looks so unnatural on me. I think I'm going to use these as over-night treatments since they are very moisturizing - which is the only thing I like about these lip balms. I didn't fall in love with these but I will always love my Burt's Bees lip shimmers in Peony and Caramel!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this stuff. I have it in Rosy and it matches my cool fair skin tone great. Makes my lips stand out, and it is funny because all it is is a tinted lip balm. I like the way it feels, very moisturizing and smooth. I will continue to buy this stuff as long as they make it. If you want a bit of color with a lip balm, this is the stuff for you. You can choose between a little of color to stand out color with these options. Rosy and Berry would be the ones to pick if you want stand out color.

on 8/29/2010 11:53:00 PM

Although is a good lip balm, I donīt like the taste at all. You know, in some point a little bit of the product comes into your mouth, and this balm is just too "strong" to me

I really like these tinted lip balms- so far, these are the best ones I've tried. However, the names can be quite misleading, which is why I knocked off a lippie. I own berry which doesn't have any hints of fuschia like most berry colored shades. It is a darkish pink that comes off as full coverage on my lips. These aren't sticky at all- only moisturizing, smooth, and creamy. I own bronzed pink also. That one is just a pure bronze on my lips, no pink in it at all. Anyway, these look great and run for only 4 dollars at sallys and ultas