Chanel Chance

Chanel Chance
Chance

3.8

on 11/17/2002 2:10:00 PM

Well I haven't bought this yet, but at Holt Renfrew on Bloor I got a great sample and I fell in love with this scent. I am young so it appeals to my kind of scent and I believe that it kind of smells like Dream from GAP. I am going to wait a bit before buying this, becuase well the rest of my family is highly allergic to perfume so I can't wear perfume copiously so I will wait till Christmas and then I will finally unleash the poweful scent of CHance!!!

on 11/9/2002 11:40:00 PM

I LOVE this fragrance. Great staying power, beautiful bottle, not too complex. very young,and fresh. but try a sample before you buy a bottle, can be strong for some.

on 11/3/2002 4:12:00 PM

I bought the 1.2 oz size which came with the lotion. To me it smells, soft and sophisticated. We'll see if I buy it again. Overall, it just grew on me - have been looking for a new fall fragrance and had lots of samples and testing. Nice.

contrary to what other reviewers wrote, I don't think this is a typical Chanel fragrance. It is a milder and less classical fragrance with great staying power. The drydown is sweet and musky. This is kind of fragrance you can use both day and night. I got both the EDT and the lotion, and love them.

on 10/20/2002 1:11:00 PM

This was a fruity-floral-powdery scent on me. I didn't completely dislike it, but I didn't fall in love with it either. Just "okay" IMO.

Typical Chanel fragrance, definietly is enough to make you sit up and take notice with its powerful fragrance. I don't care for this one.

on 10/14/2002 2:02:00 PM

Chance is, like most Chanel fragrances, very layered and complex. It's a bit too strong for my bland tastes (it gives me a headache when I wear it), but I *love* how it smells on others. It's divine. I'm proud to own it, even if I just dole it out and rarely wear it myself.

on 10/7/2002 5:05:00 AM

Compared to other Chanel perfumes, I think that this one is more suitable for younger people but at the same time, it still has a strong scent. I was given this as part of the MUA trial and was happy to have gotten it but I dont think this is a fragrance that I would have purchased on my own.

on 9/29/2002 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Sharp & synthetic! It's headache-inducing for me.
Cute name and bottle though....

on 10/5/2002 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think this is one of the most wearable chanel perfumes. Fell inlove with it instantly

Popular Fragrances