CHANEL Chance

CHANEL Chance
Chance

3.8

on 11/23/2002 5:00:00 PM

I adore this! Probably my favorite (and the most wearable) of the Chanel scents...and that's saying something! Very sweet, floral, and complex. Plus, it seems very versatile...I've heard that it's more of a spring/summer scent, but I'm wearing it in winter! A scent that truly makes me smile :)

on 11/22/2002 9:31:00 PM

Love love love this. isnt at all like mademoiselle, very unique. luv the bottle too

on 11/17/2002 2:10:00 PM

Well I haven't bought this yet, but at Holt Renfrew on Bloor I got a great sample and I fell in love with this scent. I am young so it appeals to my kind of scent and I believe that it kind of smells like Dream from GAP. I am going to wait a bit before buying this, becuase well the rest of my family is highly allergic to perfume so I can't wear perfume copiously so I will wait till Christmas and then I will finally unleash the poweful scent of CHance!!!

on 11/9/2002 11:40:00 PM

I LOVE this fragrance. Great staying power, beautiful bottle, not too complex. very young,and fresh. but try a sample before you buy a bottle, can be strong for some.

on 11/3/2002 4:12:00 PM

I bought the 1.2 oz size which came with the lotion. To me it smells, soft and sophisticated. We'll see if I buy it again. Overall, it just grew on me - have been looking for a new fall fragrance and had lots of samples and testing. Nice.

contrary to what other reviewers wrote, I don't think this is a typical Chanel fragrance. It is a milder and less classical fragrance with great staying power. The drydown is sweet and musky. This is kind of fragrance you can use both day and night. I got both the EDT and the lotion, and love them.

on 10/20/2002 1:11:00 PM

This was a fruity-floral-powdery scent on me. I didn't completely dislike it, but I didn't fall in love with it either. Just "okay" IMO.

Typical Chanel fragrance, definietly is enough to make you sit up and take notice with its powerful fragrance. I don't care for this one.

on 10/14/2002 2:02:00 PM

Chance is, like most Chanel fragrances, very layered and complex. It's a bit too strong for my bland tastes (it gives me a headache when I wear it), but I *love* how it smells on others. It's divine. I'm proud to own it, even if I just dole it out and rarely wear it myself.

on 10/7/2002 5:05:00 AM

Compared to other Chanel perfumes, I think that this one is more suitable for younger people but at the same time, it still has a strong scent. I was given this as part of the MUA trial and was happy to have gotten it but I dont think this is a fragrance that I would have purchased on my own.

Popular Fragrances