Chanel Chance

Chanel Chance
Chance

3.8

on 3/21/2003 7:10:00 PM

Hm..this smells like House of Chanel, poured some of each of their existing perfumes into one bottle. Very strange, boring scent. I'm not sure how the name fits with the scent, maybe it means that there is a Chance, that someone will like it, but most wont. Other than that, it's expensive and the bottle is boring.

on 3/21/2003 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wear this everyday and get so many compliments on it. Very warm and sexy!!

Eyes: Violet

ACK!!!!!!! I actually found a perfume as bad as Giorgio!!!!!! Opened the fragrance magazine sample and swiped it on my skin just on the "Chanel" alone, thinking I'd like to find out what the new Chanel smelled like. It smells like DEATH!!!!! Seriously... it has undertones of dead animal in it... dead animal covered up with patchouli incense. THIS is the awful perfume my roommate's otherwise very wonderful girlfriend wears that makes me know she's in the house an entire story and three closed doors away. I'm praying she'll wake up from the "my, this is different" reaction to this perfume and move on to "oh, there's a reason it's different" on her own.

Somebody needs to bury that animal.

I thought it was nice at first.but after a few minutes I couldn't wait to wash it off!!

on 2/27/2003 4:10:00 PM

I think I'm in love with this perfume! It's sexy and young at the same time, without being too perfumy or overpowering. I have received tons of compliments on whenever I wear it! The staying power is decent, and it comes in a very cute round bottle. It was a tad expensive, but I will definately keep repurchasing! I think I've finally found my "signature scent!"

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this perfume. It's very similar to Coco Mademoiselle, but cheaper. Longlasting as well.

on 2/22/2003 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love this scent!! Nice exotic smell, reminds me of Coco Madmoiselle.

on 2/6/2003 8:05:00 PM

To me, this is an even lighter version of the Coco Mlle EDT, with a stronger tea note. Fresh, a little sweet, and quite easy to wear. Not my absolute favourite fragrance, and not exceptional by any means. But I had to give extra lipsticks for the stunning bottle design.

on 11/6/2002 11:26:00 PM

I really, really like this fragrance. To me, it's a more sophisticated and softer version of Coco Mademoiselle, which gives me unfortunate headaches. :/ This is beautiful- a light, fresh spring/summer fragrance, and the EDT is perfect as your fragrance doesn't waft five blocks ahead of you. The bottle is beautiful, and I'm so happy I got it six months before the Australian release!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This smells young and fresh for it to be Chanel. I like it a lot! I am used to smelling their other granny-ish smelling fragrances that my mom keeps. (Like No. 5 - ew!)

Popular Fragrances