Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss
ysl golden glossysl golden gloss swatches

4.4

Polybutene, Tridecyl Trimellilate, Diisostearyl Malate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Water, Oryzanol, Propylparaben, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Fragrance, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Titanium Dioxide, Gold, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Gellan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Citric Acid. [+/- May Contain: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ci 15850 (Red 7), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30), Silica, Talc].

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

This gloss is ok. The packaging is very pretty, but that's about it for me. The color (golden pink and peony) streaks and seeps into the lines of my lips. And, I cannot tolerate the smell. I will stick to Chanel and Bobbi Brown for gloss.

on 4/4/2013 2:39:00 AM

When it comes to make up I can spend a fortune on foundations from department stores and drugstores, but I don't remember buying a lip gloss from department store and this one not an exception
I bought it on clearance at DF &CCO ( I've never heard before) for 10$. I have it in 12( golden cinnamon ) and absolutely love it. This color is like darker bronz, very glossy and shiny, but appropriate for day time too.
The package is cute too similar to Sonia Kashuk gloss - 6ml square bottle. The staying power is above average ( compared to SK it lasts longer). It's not very sheer, it has color, but the color fades away quick enough ( almost 10-15 min.) and then it stays sheer.
The consistency is thick enough. I feel like my lips well moisturized, but not sticky.
It has fruity fragrance, which I enjoy, but if you like fragrance free make up, then it's not for you.
The bottom line is that it's too expensive ($30). Even though I like it very much I will not buy it for this price only if I come across the sale or clearance again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I am normally not a lip gloss wearer, since I prefer opaque and long-wearing lip products. I will say that this gloss definitely changed my mind!

I originally picked it up several months ago where it's sat in a drawer untouched and completely forgotten about. I really wanted a youthful look today and didn't want to engage in the process of lining my lips and dealing with lipstick.

This is a lovely lip gloss, the shade I have is #3 and despite it's name 'vibrant pink' it is a true fire engine red. Admittedly I was nervous about the glitter (apparently it's 24K gold...whatever) but the gloss is a well-balanced mix of pigment, high shine, and glossiness. One coat gave my lips a punch of super glossy color, despite the fact that my lips are dark. It was so pretty I couldn't resist adding second layer! In addition to being quite pigmented, one application is more than adequate, however it's a bit sticky (but what gloss isn't?) and when it wears after about 4-5 hours, it leaves a beautiful stain and a sparkly finish.

These glosses are being phased out effective immediately, my YSL representative confirmed this today. So stock up before they remove their supplies. I found the last one in number 51 Golden Shell. It's a beige gloss that is multi-faceted with rainbow glitter and is perfect over nude lipstick. I love the sleek YSL packaging, the scent and the even fact that it's made with real gold flecks.

on 1/29/2014 1:42:00 PM

I purchased this lip gloss for a wedding I was in. I am absolutely in love, the shade I got was “Golden Gloss 10” it’s a light pink with the gold flecks and BEAUTIFUL! I have never spent $30 on a gloss but the way it looked I couldn’t say no! It is pricey so I can’t say I will only buy this gloss but over Mac’s Viva Glam V= GORGEOUS!