theBalm Cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter

theBalm Cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter

4.6

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.

on 2/14/2017 8:15:00 PM

Love, love, love! This is perfect on my pale winter skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This highlighter is just ok for me. I don't find this highlighter to be that pigmented, and find that it gives you more of a natural glow vs. a "wam bam" highlight, which is what I typically prefer. This is way less pigmented than my Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector. I have very fair skin and find that this is a much more suitable champagney-highlight for fair skin instead of Champagne Pop (which is way too orange for me). If you want a natural, champagne highlight it might be for you, but otherwise I'd skip it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Was expecting a more binding glow because of the hype around this product. However when applied with fix plus it intensifies the glow and lasts hours. Love it for everyday. Cute packaging as well!

on 2/5/2017 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I think I bought into the hype of this highlighter, as I find that this highlighter does emphasize my pores, even though I try to apply it with soft focus. That said, it is a warm highlighter with yellow undertones that applies easily and can be builded up for a blinding highlight or gently applied. As other reviewers have said, I think this highlighter performs well in photos.

on 2/1/2017 5:03:00 AM

i dont understand why mary lou is so overrated because it is so glittery and the glitters are falling into my cheeks. IYou can create a blinding highlight with this its amazing for photos etc but I would not use this for a date i would prefer something more natural and also when you use this on your foundation it looks so cakey. If you are looking for something natural and invisible never buy this

on 1/29/2017 3:16:00 PM

This color of the highlighter is amazing, very pigmented and you get very good amount of product which will last a really long time. for this price is an impresive product and I've tried many others highlighters more expensive. I recommend this to you

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

AMAZING
-It stays on almost everyday
-Although it is very pigmented, is very natural
-cute packaging
-good value for money

on 1/23/2017 6:18:00 PM

I've actually hit pan on this and will definitely buy another. Of all the highlighters I've tried, powder, liquid, or balm types, this one works the best on my combo skin without accentuating pores. White golden color without glitter or shimmer, just glow. I use MAC's small skunk brush, swirl the flat ends into the surface, tap on areas to highlight, then take W. Goss's blending brush and buff it in, leaving just the right amount of glow. Lasts all day and actually looks even better as it mixes with facial oils. Really great stuff.

on 1/9/2017 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

For me, my skin is so white that this barely shows up on me, but other than that I think it's a nice golden white highlighter. I love the packaging, and the balm has a creative way of marketing their products.

An absolute star of highlighters. It's perfect for those who love a noticeable highlight; I absolutely love this and will never stop using it. It lasts forever and it stays on your face forever. Might be a bit much daily for those who prefer a very subtle highlight.