Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

4.4

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

on 3/11/2013 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I know this is often compared to the FF Glossing Cream, but I really think this is a far, far superior product to FF. I tried FF many times in hopes that it would work for me, but each time my hair is left greasy and weighed down. But the Oribe cream does everything I wish FF did, and much more. I pretty much threw away all of my other hair styling/heat treatment/leave in conditioner products once I started using this. First of all, it smells amazing, and the scent actually lasts all day, I literally can't stop smelling my hair when I use this. Second, it really everything it claims to do, which is to smooth frizzes, add shine, and provide heat protection. I usually use a quarter size dollop of this and work through damp hair (not right out of the shower dripping wet, but after it's been aired for about 10 minutes), then I blow dry. The result is incredibly smooth, soft and shiny hair that makes me feel like I'm in a hair commercial. I wash my hair every other day, and this product never makes my hair greasy in between washings. I know it is an expensive product, but the size is actually very generous. I think a tube will probably last for at least 5-6 months, considering I don't use it every day. BTW I tried this on dry hair once, and dont' really like the result nearly as much as on damp hair.

on 3/4/2012 8:55:00 AM

It doesn't add much to my hair and it smells very strong and cheap–Pantene like.

on 12/4/2011 12:25:00 PM

Love this stuff. I'm on my second bottle and can't imagine not using it every time I wash. I have thin, fine hair and can't use it when it's wet.., too heavy. But on dry hair, it's a miracle for shine and control. One bottle lasted over a year.

on 11/2/2011 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I agree with "sailorj". It is mediocore, and like FF cream but less effective. It really does not give that much shine and the bottle is kind of annoiying because it makes it easy to squeeze alot out end up with a greasy mess. average product for sure

on 7/7/2011 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I absolutely love this leave-in. I am AA and I have relaxed hair. This stuff makes my hair SUPER SHINY!!!! Seriously!!! and so so soft. It also detangles my hair and smells delicious. It does not weight my hair down or make it greasy; i hate greasy hair. My hair has so much movement with it. I'm on my second bottle. It is very expensive but worth it. The packaging looks very sexy too. Will continue to buy. I am currently testing the Signature Moisture Masque to see how it compares to my beloved Kerastase Masquintense.

Must have product!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this because I love the smell, which is hard to define. The scent is fresh, almost crisp, with maybe some sort of floral. My husband claims that is smells like a rainbow, where after the rain has stopped and the air is fresh and clean, with something else. Anyway, as for function, I've found that after a few weeks of applying this after washing my hair that my hair is softer and healthier looking. I dye my hair a dark brown, almost black, and after using this product, my hair color looked a lot richer and deeper in color. My hair is softer looking and feeling. My only gripe is that this is sooo expensive! I would buy again because I'm addicted to the scent and it works as a leave-in-conditioner and styler. I use it before blow drying my hair, and a little bit after I've styled my hair to control frizz.

on 5/23/2011 6:35:00 PM

I love this product. It makes my fine hair shiny and adds just the right amount of softness. Yes, it's expensive, but I only need a dime-sized amount so I think it last a while. I'm wary of leave-in conditioners with fine hair, but this one is a winner.

on 5/5/2011 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After my hair stylist used this product during my visit, it was on my wishlist. I was skeptical to spend so much money on a hair product. However, my coworkers bought me a bottle for my birthday. I've used it almost every day for the past ten months and I still have thirty percent of product left! My hair is mid back length and I only need a dime size. It makes my hair so silky soft and shiny. I really am impressed. I will absolutely buy this again!

on 3/22/2011 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Mediocre at best. Slightly lighter, more fragranced, less effective version of FF Glossing Cream. Maybe it penetrates more and is better for my hair? Maybe I'm just hopeful because I wasted almost $50 for this? I've tried them all, and this is completely unimpressive. I couldn't possibly recommend this to anyone and certainly wouldn't buy it again. And what's with the lame packaging???

on 2/23/2011 9:26:00 AM

This is the most ridiculously expensive hair product I've ever purchased. At the time I didn't realize how much it was, but I'm already thinking about rebuying it, because it is hands down the best leave in conditioner/defrizzing product I have ever used. My hair is very fine and I am living in an extremely dry climate right now. The haircut I have is really unsuited to this environment, as it has razored ends and tends to produce flyaways. On a bad day it frizzes badly and looks damaged at the ends when it is not.

I've tried a number of other leave ins, including Japanese 100% camellia oil (looks greasy), kiehl's leave-in (felt heavy and weighed down hair), phyto+ (not much moisturizing/smoothing properties), and terax (nice, but build up prone). I used this after John Masters zinc and sage shampoo, which really cleans the scalp. With just a little dab of this, my hair combs through easily, and is shiny, bouncy, smooth, frizz free, manageable. It's been two days since I used it on wet hair post-shampooing and it still looks great, like hair post salon. There's no sensation of product leftover, just lovely, just blown out hair. A lovely scent, fades quickly so it isn't offensive/doesn't compete with other fragrances, and gorgeous packaging that looks great on the counter. Love.

Popular Styling Products