Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

Sulphur, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Iron Oxides.

Great a reducing the size of big pimples. smells really bad but worth it!

Best acne treatment I have ever tried. It minimizes the size of pimples overnight and within a couple of days it's gone! It does dry out your skin a bit so don't forget to moisturize in the morning.

One of the cons of this product is that it dries out fairly quickly so you want to be sure that the cap is screwed on very tightly after each use. Even with that, it still dries out within a couple of months, but I had some very bad acne so I used most of it before it dried out.

It's not very harsh either, which is surprising for how well it works. When I first recieved it I used it every night for a couple of weeks until all my acne cleared up and then I only used it when I felt a pimple coming. It's been about 2 months now and it's almost used up, but I'm definitely going to buy more!

on 5/27/2012 2:34:00 PM

This appeared to dry out the pimple on the top layer, but you would still be left with a bump. It was effective alone right before the pimple was ready to come out on its own. I purchased this as part of the blemish banisher kit at sephora, and ended up returning it. Basically, it did not minimize the pimple and it was annoying to have a pink paste on your face even if it is only at night.

on 5/10/2012 11:45:00 PM

Love this. I use it after my moisturizer at night on my problem spots. It also helps me to not pick at my skin because this conceals the acne at night so I do not look at it... Seems to dry out the problem areas nicely. Although this is very smelly stuff, makes your pillowcases smell, but I have become acclimated to it, so that's fine I guess. Another good thing about this is that it actually adheres to the skin and stays there, unlike some spot treatments I've used that flake off of the skin within a few hours. A+

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I won't even pop my pimples. I'll use this with the antibacterial lotion and wow. At least 80%. I dont break out that often, but when i do his is my #1 trusted acne line <3

on 4/8/2012 11:39:00 AM

i know there are no miracle cures for acne, but for something this expensive i'd hoped it'd work better than drugstore products. it's a pink sediment in a lot of alcohol, so i can't apply it too close to my eyes/nose or else the alcohol burns. maybe it keeps zits from getting bigger, but it definitely does not magically shrink them. i'm staying with origins out of trouble mask.

on 4/5/2012 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Miracle product! Literally dries up whiteheads overnight, and stops them from emerging if you treat the spot as soon as you feel it coming.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wasn't expecting this product to work, but it does. I can't say it works on all acne, like deep cysts, but it does work on that stuff that lingers that is close to the surface. It isn't a miracle product that you apply once, and everything miraculously goes away. But, if you have those lingering pimples/zits that stick around for weeks that are closer to the surface but aren't coming to a head, then this product will dry them out with nightly use over about 3 days or so. It does stink and tingle a bit when you put it on, but it is so worth it. This is a spot treatment and not a product to apply on your whole face. I had 2 cysts close to each other, and it got rid of one, and the other is a little smaller. If you shake this up by accident, then just let the contents settle. Dip your q-tip in and then pull it out and dab it on the spots. My spots are all on my chin/jawline area. This is worth a try. And, I spend a lot on skincare, so I don't think it is pricey for something that actually works!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've tried this and the Mario version, but I prefer Eradikate. Mario's is a bit less expensive, and is almost the same, but I feel like Eradikate just works a bit better for me whenever I get a 'big' pimple or a breakout. A good friend of mine who is very skin and cosmetics savvy reccomended this to me, and she swears by it. It's also packaged well, and lasts a long time, so the price makes it worth the product.

on 2/2/2012 5:07:00 PM

Excellent! I apply this every night to at least some portion of my face. It makes me feel better to not look at the problem areas on my skin even at night, so this is nice to cover them up! haha. But as far as effectiveness, if you catch a pimple RIGHT when it's starting, and I mean within hours that you can feel it, then this is really effective. But if you use it on a large one that is already there, its so so. I mean sure it'll dry it out a bit, but It doesn't really do so any faster than anything else. But I still use it, because it definitely helps clear up new and existing acne.

One thing I do no like is that if you apply it as directed, with a q-tip simply dotting the area, it will flake off... you need to actually massage in the area a little bit so the product will adhere to the skin... other than that...Great product. It smells bad, yes... so what. At least she doesn't load her stuff with perfume.

Popular Face Skincare Products