EcoTools Domed Bronzer Brush

Domed Bronzer BrushDomed Bronzer BrushECOTOOLS BRONZER BRUSHDomed Bronzer Brush

4.7

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this brush! Would recommend it to all of my friends; I'm very confident that you'll like it. c:
As with many other reviewers, I don't necessarily use this brush exclusively for bronzer. I had originally bought the Ecotools Powder Brush, hoping to use it to apply my Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush (amazing product, btw), but it didn't distribute the blush very well. On the contrary, it works quite well for powder! What a shocker, haha.

ANYWAY, I picked this brush up in response to all the rave reviews on MUA. I dab it into my blush compact, spread it quickly on my cheeks, and don't have to blend a bit. It applies very evenly, very naturally, no hard lines whatsoever... I'm very happy!
And the packaging is lovely. I keep it so I can zip the brush up to travel. It's not wasteful, it's slim, it's easy to store, etc. Great find!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Finally found this wonder of a brush at Ulta. Got it for $10 as opposed to $40 for a similar brush from MAC.
This brush is just all around awesome. I had a really dense kabuki brush that's now discontinued (yes, it lasted that long) and it was wonderful for blending and applying powder, and I just couldn't seem to find a brush to replace it. This brush takes the cake. It's so dense and PERFECT for blending, buffing, and powder application. And so cheap too! I may have to get another. Be warned though, it does take awhile to dry and can lose some of its shape after washing. Still, I love this brush, just about everything down to how big the handle is, makes it really hard to drop it. What a winner!

on 11/16/2012 10:06:00 PM

HG for applying my face powder. I like how dense & large it is, that I am done in 30 seconds or less. I have oily skin, so I can't buff powder into my face. I need to pat it on, so I don't lose the foundation/concealer I just applied. This does exactly what I need & more. Love love love & highly recommend!

on 11/12/2012 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I had looked at this brush for so long and thought it looked great for bronzer or almost to be used as a kabuki brush, however I was somewhat disappointed with it. I just don't find it to be the quality of other brushes I own. It would be okay as a kabuki brush but doesn't seem to be the right material for a nice distribution across the face. Just wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This brush is truly incredible. Hands down favorite powder brush ever purchased! $13ish at Ulta. Super soft, dense, perfect for applying pressed powder all over. And it stands on its own, which is great since the handle is too thick to be added to my brush holder. Would love to have a few backups of this brush.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Iíve just purchased this brush yet I'm still experimenting with different bronzers. The brush has soft bristles compared to other brushes so I donít foresee a problem. I haven't given it enough time to make a fair assessment yet for $4 AU, I can't complain. Will update later.

on 10/2/2012 6:24:00 AM

i just recieved this brush today, its a large brush with ever so soft brush hairs and even tho i have not used it, but you can tell just by looking at it that this will deliver flawless results, cant wait to use blush on my cheeks now!!!

on 9/30/2012 11:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I own all of the ecotools brushes! they are amazing quality and better for the enviornment. this brush in particular is my favorite of them all. Its unlike any other i own. great big handle, dense brush; perfect for bronzer, blush, i even contour with it bc i find that it blends so nicely to my cheek and doesnt give a harsh line (another great one is their contour blush brush!) they never shed, clean well and are just so wonderful!
i almost bought two!

on 9/27/2012 7:35:00 PM

This is an AMAZING brush. I can't believe how soft this one is even after washing it so many times. I wash all my brushes 3 or 4 times a week and after many months, this brush is in much better shape than any other of the other ones.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this brush to apply my bronzer. What made me choose this one is that it is made responsibly, but it is a thick, high quality brush and very well-made. The bristles are thick and soft, and the price is excellent! I have several other brushes by this company and they are all equally fantastic.

Popular Makeup Brushes