EcoTools Domed Bronzer Brush

Domed Bronzer BrushDomed Bronzer BrushECOTOOLS BRONZER BRUSHDomed Bronzer Brush

4.7

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I do not think this brush is for applying bronzer, more for buffing purposes as the brush size is too big. I use this brush to blend the blush and bronzer into my skin so that there are no harsh lines. For buffing purpose, it works like a dream and I've never experienced and scratchy feeling or any shedding. However, it takes a long time to dry after washing.

I absolutely love this brush. I use it everyday for my face powder. It is very dense and soft I cant get enough of it. It is a big size ( which I prefer) so I can cover my face more quickly. I highly recommend this brush. The only minor complaint is the price. I purchased this at Ulta for $12.59. That's a bit steep but its worth it, You do get your money's worth.

The design of this brush is very unique. Its a "kabuki" brush in a full sized brush handle. It is very soft and is so dense. I don't recommend using this for bronzer because of the density. This brush is a breeze to wash. I recommended this brush to anyone especially beginners with makeup. I have no complaints, except the price, Its a little steep, at my local Ulta its $12.59. Other than that, I have no complaints I would repurchase this and I highly recommend this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I really love this brush, it is so sturdy and versatile that it is pretty much good for all your face make up needs, not just bronzer. It is has been packed really dense and the bristles are super soft and easy to clean, so it will last you a long time when cared for properly. I love the super chunky handle too, because it can just stand freely on my vanity without falling over all the time like some of my other brushes! I find it really good for bronzer, although some other reviews of this brush contradict my view. I agree that it can make contouring a little difficult but if your looking for a light, all over glow then this brush makes it really easy. Its also good for blush and setting powder. Would most definitely recommend and purchase again, not that I should need to anytime soon!

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love this brush. I don't use it for bronzer but for my Meow setting powder.The bristles are very soft but are packed tight enough that the brush itself is very firm and does a good job spreading the powder evenly. I'm a big fan of the Ecotools entire line and have several of their brushes that I use all the time. These are great for the beauty babe on a budget....and even if you have the money to spend, these are as good as any of the high end brushes I have. Run...don't walk.....

on 1/20/2013 4:22:00 PM

Awesome brush. Soft, doesn't shed at all, feels sturdy. Cost around $10 on amazon and at Rite Aid, which is totally worth it. Not great for contouring with bronzer because it is so large but great for all over powder and blending. Stands on its own because the handle is flat on the bottom.

on 1/19/2013 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this brush, and I use it for everything, powder, bronzer, blush, mineral veils, all-over-face colours etc. It's quite large, so if you need precision, this isn't the brush, but it's good for large-surface jobs. It also blends very well.

The brush itself is very soft, dense and comfortable to use. It's one of my most used brushes, and very versatile. It hasn't shed a straw. The only "problem" is that it's a bit dense, so it takes a bit of time to dry after washing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I honestly love ecotools brushes! So soft and feels amazing when applied to the face, Love it I will always buy this brand :)

I absolute love all ecotools brushes! Every brush I use (except one by smashbox) is ecotools. They are all so soft, feel amazing on my skin, and of course work very well! I personally do not use this for bronzer because i think it is way too big, but it works very well for powder foundation and definitely recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Iv had this brush for 2 years and it still looks and feels like brand new. It has never shed or lost its softness after weekly washings. It is perfect for applying powder, you can buff it, press it, swipe it, it doest matter- it works great. I don't like it for bronzer because it is too big on my face for that; but its great for going over blush and bronzer when you feel like it needs to be more blended or toned down.

This is basically a kabuki brush on a long handle. It's affordable, and in my opinion just as good (if not better) than other high end brushes.

Popular Makeup Brushes