EcoTools Domed Bronzer Brush

EcoTools Domed Bronzer Brush
Domed Bronzer BrushDomed Bronzer BrushECOTOOLS BRONZER BRUSHDomed Bronzer Brush

4.7

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

The only negs about this brush that I have to day is that the handle is really chunky compared to the head, and the head itself isnt a ton much bigger than the kabuki in the mineral set. Those aren't even really cons per se...I like the solid feel and I think this will be good to use in dusting powders over the body too. And it's hella soft, so really I have no complaints.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is an absolutely amazing brush, I use it for my mineral makeup and it works flawlessly. I actually went to Ulta to buy it and compared it with $50.00 brushes and it is actually better, Softer! I could not believe it. I am willing to spend $50.00 for a good brush but WHY? if I have Ecotools, Great quality at an unbelievable price. You just cant go wrong with this brand of brushes.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush! I was looking for the perfect bronzer brush and this is it! It is soft enough that it doesn't scratch your skin, yet gives just the right amount of coverage. I use this after my foundation for an all-over glow on my face. I LOVE it with MAC Iridescent Powder also. It really buffs the powder into your skin without any fall out.

This brush is kind of like a cross between a powder/blush brush and a kabuki! I haven't found anything like it and have almost 100 MAC, Stila, and Sephora brushes!

A girl who works for Ulta told me about it on Specktra and it just came out. I am SO glad I bought this! I got it at Ulta and I had a coupon for $5 off so it ended up being a total steal! Their brushes are very well made, earth friendly, animal friendly, and work great. What more could you ask for?!?

Popular Makeup Brushes