Uploaded by pjw1209

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/12/2015

I have the updated brush thats in a darker shade. Freaking amazing at applying powder! I've yet to use it for liquid/cream foundation because I like my Sigma f80 for that. It's super soft and dense and looks more expensive than my Tarte bamboo airbrush.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

Jan/27/2015

This brush is so enormous and yet so awesome. It distributes powder beautifully all over my face and the bristles are so soft that it is such a delight to use this. I did not think I was going to love this brush as much as I did, but this really blows a lot of the products out of the water because of how well it buffs powder into the skin.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Jan/16/2015

I feel pointless writing this review because obviously you can see from the others, this brush is awesome and super cheap. Go buy it.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Dec/27/2014

I love this brush! For the price this brush is amazing and I would tell anyone who can get their hands on this brush to get it! I love it and use if for multiple things not just bronzer. This brush is very dense and does not shed at all. This is the most amazing brush and feels like a high end brush for a low price and is worth every cent.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Dec/27/2014

I absolutely adore this brush!! It's dense, soft bristles are perfect for applying foundation or powder, and it's great for blending out any harsh lines. The handle is thick and sturdy. I've been using this consistently for well over a year with zero shedding. I would recommend this to everyone.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

Nov/27/2014

This brush is nice as an all-over powder brush, although I consider it too large for bronzer. However, after a year of using it regularly it's starting to shed about 10 bristles with each wash and has gotten considerably smaller. I would not recommend purchasing this.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (219 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

fromxyan

Nov/20/2014

HG!!!! I use this to apply my liquid foundation and its PERFECTION!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlack

fromIre

Oct/17/2014

I'm so excited I finally got this!!! It is sooo niceee! for bronzer and powder --totally pointless to go out and buy a 60$ big powder brush. It is firm enough to control the application yet soft enough on the skin. It's a tiny bit scratchy but nothing that would bother anyone, I find that regular powder brushes scratch more (except for a chanel kabuki I have)
Good for bronzer and …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

Oct/01/2014

This is my fave brush to bronze my face with. It's wide enough where it can hit all the areas on your face in one swipe. It's dense enough to apply product to the face without having to press too hard. Definitely would repurchase!

About reviewer (732 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jun/05/2014

I wasn't sure whether to add to the already huge list of praises, but this brush really is amazing. It is beyond me why people would buy a really expensive brush from Bobbi Brown or Mac when the EcoTools brushes are just so much better in every way. Using synthetic fibers is much easier to deal with - they don't leave black hairs in random spots, they are so much easier to wash (and …Read more

9 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55