Lancôme Hypnose Senses

Lancôme Hypnose Senses

3.2

on 10/27/2009 5:25:00 PM

I was kind of disappointed when this first came out as I was expecting it to be more 'peppery' (I like woody/oriental scents) but strangely enough it really grew on me! It's a very yummy, light, floral..It smells like it won't last long but I sprayed a few sprays on myself when I was at work and when I came home my boyfriend told me he liked how I smelled but it was too strong. So just a couple of sprays should do! Since I am not very good at describing fragrances I will say that it smells nearly identical to my favorite night cream..Absolue premium bx!

on 10/12/2009 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very light- not a headache-inducing, in-your-face scent. It is softly seductive as the patchouli comes out on me after a while. Even though it is light, I can catch a whiff of it on my skin after the day wears on. A younger, fresh feel for Lancome. The bottle is very elegant in the larger sizes, but strangely chubby and stubby in the 1.0 size. I actually laughed out loud when I saw it; it was so unelegant! But a very nice fragrance with a slight feel of BBW Black Amethyst or the softer sensual feel of Magic Noire but in a very contemporary, updated, younger, fresher sort of way- draws you toward it!

on 5/3/2012 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I actually didn't expect much from Hypnose Senses, however it's a lot my likable now that I have it in my possession. Though there is nothing unique about it, I find it very wearable when I don't feel like wearing my other loved fragrances.

It's a soft citrus floral, but the scent itself is strong enough for someone to detect. I don't think there is too much to say other than that.

Don't get me wrong, I like this perfume. I very happy with the way this works with my body chemistry. It's not bland, but theres nothing unique about it. It's forgettable, but very pleasant. So this doesn't hinder you from getting compliments.

This is one of those perfumes I wouldn't purchase again, but if it were a gift I would be very very happy.

on 9/21/2011 7:39:00 PM

It is soft and smells flowery, some fruity. It is powdery very fast during the day and at the end, I smell the patchuli. I do like to patchuli, the powdery smell you feel like a good girl. I have been thinking, even though is good and nice, likable, there are similar perfumes, this is not an unique perfume.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I like to scent of this when I first got a sample. Then I decided to purchase it and it was a big disappointment. This fragrance is last only a couple hours(1-2hrs. max) and that's it! I've used so many fragrance from Chanel (Mademoiselle,Chance), Chloe or even Lancome Magnifique and those are last way longer than this.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Hypnose Senses is the latest fragrance from Lancome. While I think it is better than their last one Magnifique, I still don't think it's that great. It is very sweet and floral, and smells like a dozen other fragrances out there right now (mostly like Givenchy Hot Couture). I still prefer the original Hypnose fragrance which is a great oriental fragrance.

on 2/20/2010 1:48:00 PM

The original was a floral with a peppery touch that did not leave me impressed. This one is a shouting, head-on sweet thing on me which is yes, synthetic, kind of unoriginal, mature but childish etc. etc. But it is also a fragrance that has taught me not to be so guilty of my guilty pleasures. I smell exactly like a big pink chewing gum with it and could not dare to wear it to work or anything. Givenchy's Hot Couture and Hypnose Senses are very similar on me, with Costume National (the pink one) following closely - it is lighter. I am more comfortable with Costume National and don't want to accentuate this sugar or sweet business that I'm naturally inclined. Good sillage and long lasting though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great wintery holiday fragrance. It is spicy and rich and devolops and grows as the fragrance dries down. I get a lot of happy nutmeg and wearable patchouli but this is not a fragrance for me as I am truly a white floral girl.

on 8/12/2011 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really tried to like this but since I first put it on my wrist I felt it's not ''me'' at all, I constanty had the strange feeling that there was another woman somewhwere close to me that smelt this way. Like honey, roses and powder for start. I almost convienced myself that this perfume is romantic and elegant but there was still something annoying about it which I couldn't figure out. I bought a small bottle anyway.
Later I smelt something dirty which is supposed to feel seductive i guess, the draydown was not appealing to me at all... I continued to wear it a few times to see if something changes but nope, I couldn't stand it and gave it away.

OMG. I got this sample in a recent swap. I like Hypnose but this one is kinda horrible. First of all it is so sweet, it gives me a headache. a heavy floral with a powdery finish, it is so generic and heavy that i want to get into the shower and wash it off.

Popular Fragrances