Dr. Brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner

Dr. Brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner

3.1

WATER (AQUA), SILICA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ALCOHOL DENAT., XANTHAN GUM, METHYL LACTATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-26 BUTETH-26, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, SALICYLIC ACID, ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE, PEG-23 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE

on 12/2/2009 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the only product that has worked on reducing my blackheads. I noticed results after the third use. If used more than three times/week it can be drying to the skin. It was expensive but a little goes a long way.

on 11/9/2009 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product claims to extract oil and blackheads, but it's more of a basic salicylic/glycolic acid mask than anything else. It dries quickly and has cooling ingredients that make it refreshing, but it's unlikely that it will be able to suck anything out of your pores.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I used this product only once and I saw instant results. I had oversized pores and constant blackheads right under my eyes on my cheek bones and on my nose, and this product cleared EVERYTHING out and shrunk my pores. It was $45 at Sephora which isn't the cheapest, but since you only have to use it a couple of times a week its worth the price. I've been using it for a little over for a week now and am shocked at how much better my skin looks. I never thought my skin could look this good and am looking forward to trying out other dr brandt products.

on 9/20/2009 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My nose contains many, many visible pores. They're clean for the most part, but, I spend a lot of time trying to keep them clean. I can say with strong conviction that this Vacuum Cleaner/Blackhead Extractor really does work! I am very happy that I tried this product.

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image