Dr. Brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner

Dr. Brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner

3.1

WATER (AQUA), SILICA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ALCOHOL DENAT., XANTHAN GUM, METHYL LACTATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-26 BUTETH-26, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, SALICYLIC ACID, ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE, PEG-23 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE

on 5/19/2010 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

There is nothing really special about this. My skin kind of looked and felt the same after I used it. My Burt's Bees masque works far better than this and is far cheaper.

on 5/18/2010 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I think the pore strips work way better than this product. I was staying at a friends house that had this, I used this twice in one week. I only had a tightening cooling effect with this mask, but It did not decongest my pores. The mask didnt irritate my skin or anything, but I just dont see anything special about it.

on 4/16/2010 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Like many others, I don't really use this as recommended on the package. I tend to use it as a primer on the T-zone. It does help smooth the skin and foundation goes on nicely over it.

But even after a couple of months of use, I haven't noticed any kind of difference in the size of my pores or how much dirt is in them. So the "vacuum" effect really isn't happening. The other thing I dislike about the packaging is that if I don't use it for a day or two, the nozzle gets clogged with hardened product. Kind of leads to waste of the product.

Too expensive to repurchase.

Let me start by saying that I have very very oily nose that turns oily by 1 or 2 hours after washing, and by mid day it will look shiny. You could guess the number of black or white heads on my nose already.

I got this and followed the instructions dutifully, applying on dry nose and right under the lip area where the stubborn white heads persist. Left it on for 10-15 min before washing off with warm water.

My nose did turn smoother, but I know that the product did not 'suck out' the blackheads as promised. I used a blackhead extractor and wala! All of them came out easily!!! Without much effort, I squeezed ALL the dirt out! It was amazing!

The area right under my lip is smoother and clearer after washing off as welll. I could see the surface white heads has disappeared!

on 3/14/2010 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

To be fair, I don't have black heads so maybe this stuff works great on them. However, I do have large pores that often look kind of clogged with stuff so I thought that this would be a good cleaner to try on them and was excited to get a large sample. This cleaner did make my skin soft. However, the only change I noticed in my pores was that they looked bigger and more noticeable. Perhaps this is because some of the junk inside them came out, but if that is the case then I think this stuff should tighten them too because my pores actually look bigger now than before I used this stuff. I did not notice any other skin changes. When used as a mask, as directed I did not notice any additional results, nor did I feel the cooling tingly sensation the tube said that I might.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Being 48 and having had blackhead for all but 11 of those years, I know that there's no magic product out there to get them to go away and not come back. My pores are stretched, I don't expect to ever see them small, but I would like those blackheads to go away. I started this treatment with a chin full of them, with extraction the only way to see them gone. Well, I have to say I'm very pleased with this product. There's a noticeable difference in my chin nose and cheeks, they definitely look better. I use this 4 or 5 times a week (not drying for me, not when you're starting with oily skin) and I see results. I'll pay this, because I really see it work.

on 1/28/2010 5:52:00 PM

I have this annoying little family of 6 clogged pores living on the left side of my cheek. I've tried to evict them several times in non-abbrasive ways like spot tx's, cleansers and serums. I've tried harsh ways like scrubbing and picking at them. Still, they don't get the message that my left cheek isn't a free home! I've been eyeing this product for months and checking the reviews and decided to give this a whirl. The product instructions said to leave it on the skin for say 10 minutes, rinse off w/ warm water and use 2-3x/week. Well, I following the instructions and saw no results. I then bumped up the time to 1/2 hour and used it every day, twice a day and still no signs of those free-loaders leaving my cheek. I'm done messing around w/ this product! I have large pores and they didn't seem to get any smaller w/ this product. I gave it 2 lippies because it does leave my skin very soft and I love the smell of this.

I was excited to try this product after reading about it at several different places. Didn't do anything for my skin, not even immediately after use. No poreshrinking, no glow, no nothing. And the price on top of that, really expensive for the small amount of product and the non existing result =(.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Feels cool and nice to the skin. Easy to rinse off too.
Have only tried it a few times and seems that the skin is brightened up and smooth. (But then again, most mask or equivalent products tend to temporarily perk up the skin immediately after use.) I will probably use it for a bit longer to see any obvious results.
This is a bit pricey though.

on 12/2/2009 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

WOW ... I have had horrile enlarged pores on and around my nose for years and horrile oily skin i bought this last week and have used it twice and the difference is amazing !! I started a new skin care routine as well so that could be helping as well but i really think this stuff is doing the job money well spent i just hope i can get more as i bought this while in New York.