Sunday Riley Good Genes

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Sunday Riley Good Genes

3.4

NV-5 Ageless Complex (Opuntia Tuna Fruit (Prickly Pear) Extract, Cyripeedium Pubescens (Lady’s Slipper Orchid) Extract, Opuntia Tuna Fruit, Opuntia Vulgaris (Cactus) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract & Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Yeast) Extract), Lactic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Squalene, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Arnica Extract, PEG-75 Meadowsol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Lemongrass Extract, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-20, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 5/24/2013 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I don't know how people are getting good results; this was a major FAIL for me. First, I could hardly stand how sticky, slimy, and gross this feels. Who could stand it long enough to see if it works?? If I was able to leave it on for a couple hours, all I saw was that the lesions or acne would dry out. But I can get that same result with a $6 pimple cream from the drugstore. I did see a tiny bit of cleaner pores, however, nothing so extreme as to make me want to keep this. And the smell...........gross and disgusting....eugh :p This is on its way back to Sephora as we speak (as I write this, actually).

on 8/16/2012 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A strange product, whose purpose is so across the board, I don't know what to call it. A moisturizer? A mask? An exfoliator? Ironically, it's also become the product I panic about running out of. I have taken to using it at night, in a small amount on areas which are not breaking out and layer more heavily on old marks I want to fade. This stuff is potent, especially on raw/open skin. I learned that the hard way when I smeared it on when my face was freaking out a few weeks ago and it leveled my skin as if I had used a sandblaster. I'm not sure why it's so much more mild on healthy skin, but, the exfoliation is gentle when used that way. On open acne or cuts, prepare for things to get much, MUCH worse before they get better. Aside from that and the sour/acid smell, this really does work great to reduce fine lines and give a beautiful glow to the skin. *edit* Bumping this to a 5. The one product I truly cannot live without!

Video Reviews & Tutorials