Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/26/2012 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love these bottles and I LOVE this color. I wore this for the 4th of July and it was awesome.

on 6/4/2012 1:44:00 PM

I have had this polish for a long time in my collection. I never really thought anything of it. Used it once and was totally unimpressed! Until I saw how my nails looked in a picture and now I love it!! It's so sparkly and silver! It's a great color and the wear is great!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

It's a bit funny - I would consider a good silver polish to be a basic in my polish repertoire, but I haven't actually owned one in several years. I guess I got so caught up in the neons/holos/blues/scenteds that I forgot what's important. This is an excellent, though not perfect, silver polish - a bright, shiny true silver chrome loaded with microsparkle. I feel downright futuristic wearing it on my fingers (wherein it actually makes warm PPP me look a bit more tan somehow), but it's also a perfect pedi color for most seasons. The brush picks up quite a lot of polish and is pretty fat; it's definitely more suited to longer nails. Minor quibbles are that the formula is unexpectedly thin, there's apparently no mixing ball in the bottle, it can be hard to get it non-streaky without applying really thick coats, the base color sometimes covers the glitter and makes the polish look lumpy, and it needs 3 coats for true opacity. It's an excellent polish for the price, though - US$1.96 @ Walmart, which is obscenely cheap considering the beauty and relative quality (only Sinful and Pure Ice polishes are that cheap here, and they're pretty bad formula and wear-wise).

on 4/21/2012 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful shimmery silver! The formula is even and the drying time is quick. It actually chips less than my OPIs to my pleasant surprise. Of course, it's also a bit more difficult to remove~ the shimmers also stay after trying to remove. But overall, it might be my favourite nail polish formula!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a silver color, and I got this a while ago. I still have it, and it's a very shimmery silver! I like it a lot, and it's good for nail art too.

on 12/23/2011 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

man this is a hot deal. there are so many other silver glittery nail polishes out there that look almost exactly like this one (how diff can silver glitter get right?) that are so much more expensive! looove it! great for Holidays

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

This has to be my FAVORITE color of nail polish!
Silver matches with pretty much anything! I just painted my nails in this color like 10 minutes ago lol I've been using this for a year now! I don't think it's pricey for the quality! about $2.50-$3.00 maybe depending on where you purchase it? I find putting a primer coat under before applying this polish is great if you only want to do 1 coat of the Celeb City. If you don't do primer, I prefer 2 coats because 1 coat will 'fade' I definitely recommend this product!

on 12/2/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE this color! Perfect for Winter and the holidays! The silver reminds me of christmas ornaments! It's December, so that's why, I suppose. LOL. I will switch back and forth from a true red to this color. I really love it! It's VERY sparkley, and looks like the texture would feel gritty like real glitter, but it's super smooth! It's very vibrant. 2-3 coats and I look like I've used an expensive nail color, or had them professionally done! This color is superb. By far my favorite nail polish, ever!! I imagine this being perfect for summer, too! As glitter and sparkles are great for summer. I love this, and wouldn't be without it! It wears forever, too! I've had the same 2 coats with no top coat on for about a week and a half, and 98&% of it hasn't moved! Love it! MUST buy! Super cheap, as well!

on 11/3/2011 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

a fabulous shimmery, silver foil! i got so many compliments when i wear this! it dries relatively quickly, goes on smoothly with no streaking. no problems with application at all and it last quite a while. definitely a must have! so cheap too!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this silver shimmery nail polish. It goes on smooth, very shiny, and very little streaking. It lasts pretty well too. Looks great under some other glittery polishes as well. It is a great drugstore buy and a must have.

Popular Polishes