Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

4.2

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE ,DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE ,DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE ,ETHYL ESTER OF HYDROLYZED SILK ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE

on 7/23/2011 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

Product: This heat protectant is bomb! It doesn't have too strong of a smell and it makes your hair so shiny and silky. Sometimes when I'm not even going to use heat on my hair I use some cause it makes me hair so shiny :D

Packaging: The bottle is kinda tacky looking but the product is topnotch so I could care less.

Price: I bought this at Sally Beauty Supply and it was 6 bucks. Which definitely isn't pricy but I do think they could bring it down like 1 dollar considering all it really is, is silicone but whatever..its well worth the price.

Would I buy this again? Yes, yes, yes!! A million times yes!! haha I couldn't live without it!

Precaution: Do NOT use too much of this product or else it will leave your hair extremely greasy! Use sparingly!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I am absolutely in love with this! I have very dry relaxed hair and this is the first time that I have used an heat protector spray. I love how this makes my hair look and feel. After using this my hair looks shiny,bouncy, and especially healthy.
:D

on 3/26/2011 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had seen this product many times at Sally's but none of the SAs ever talked about it. I saw the reviews here and decided to try it. To give you a little bit of background, my hair is thick and very rebellious. My hair is hard to style and usually does not do what you want it to do.... I have tried literally hundreds of products from drugstore brands to Kerastase for styling and heat protection. THIS IS THE BEST HAIR PRODUCT THAT I HAVE EVER TRIED. This product detangles, protects hair, and makes your hair like silk, no matter how stubborn your hair is. I use this and a curling iron and my hair never looked better even with higher end products. No frizz, no greasiness, no dryness, nothing but shine and healthy hair. This is truly magic in a bottle. The most important feature of this product is that it does not cause any hair fall out. Some of the good products for heat styling do that but this does not. I spray this after towel drying my hair and then blow dry my hair. For styling with curling iron, after my hair is completely dry, I rub some of this between my hands and then rub my hands to my hair, specially the ends. It takes only one attempt with a curling iron to make my hair look like ads in magazines. WOW!

on 1/12/2011 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have been using this stuff for a few years and I LOVE it!

The texture of my hair is very course and thick. I'm half Asian and AA, so I have length, but it's like I have WAY to much hair sometimes. I also relax my hair every 6 months. My grandmother turned me on to this stuff and she has thin, straight, short hair.

I use this stuff every single time I straighten my hair, and it makes it very smooth, straight, and shiny. Don't use too much though, because it can become greasy. It withstands humidity, and sometimes even moisture if you just comb your hair and put it in a tight bun after it gets wet. It turns out nice and curly and full of moisture. I keep my styles for about a week on average. the smell is great and I also use the shampoo and conditoner because of the heavenly smell. My boyfriend, who isn't fond of the "black people hair smells" always says that my hair smells nothing like black peoples hair (what a racist, LOL!). I haven't had a my hair trimmed in a year or two, so I have split ends, but it hasn't been that bad compared to before I used this stuff. I also like that I don't look/feel greasy afterwards.

The downside is that it can cause build up, but it's not that bad. I only wash my hair once a week, so it will do that. Also, when you spray the stuff, it kind of goes everywhere; I had shot some of this stuff in a me and friends eye before, no good. Great product for ethnic hair and maybe even for others!

on 6/17/2010 5:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

LOVE this stuff!!!! I bought it at Sally's on sale for $4.99 on a whim....Its amazing! My hair is all soft and silky, and it tamed my breakage! I definitely will be purchasing more when I run out! I didn't care for the smell, so I sprayed some Beyond The Zone on the top of my hair and ran the flat iron through again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

WOW. This stuff is seriously amazing. I didn't really have high hopes for it but it works great! I just sprayed this product on sections of my hair before I flat ironed and it made my hair super straight and soft. I was afraid that it would make my hair greasy due to it looking shiny when I sprayed it on, but after flat ironing my hair was very sleek, very straight, and not greasy. I went back to Sally's and bought another bottle!

Popular Styling Products