Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

4.2

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE ,DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE ,DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE ,ETHYL ESTER OF HYDROLYZED SILK ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE

on 1/13/2011 9:39:00 PM

I bought this product because lately my hair been dry on the ends due to the season and styling often. It does what it says, makes your hair shine and feel like silk! I do like this product but It does have a pretty strong scent. I only spray it on the ends of my hair (while wet) because I think it would make my scalp too greasy looking if I sprayed all over. I have also sprayed lightly on my dry hair after blow drying for the extra silk effect and it's great! Will definitely continue using and will most likely buy again!

on 5/1/2010 11:13:00 PM

Awesome, works and smells great! Conditions the hair, use very sparingly! Naturally wave, slightly frizzy humidity prone hair.

on 3/26/2016 12:34:00 PM

My HG product. I always use this after getting out of the shower and before blow drying. A little goes a very long way- I just spray once on the left, once on the right, and once in the back. If you use too much it will get greasy, but with just the right amount it makes my hair feel perfect. Super super soft and lightweight. I definitely notice a difference when I'm on vacation and don't have it- my hair feels like straw without this product. The smell is a little off-putting for me but I look past that because it's such a great product.

Love love love this!! I have fine thin hair so I needed some protection while straightening to help my hair. This is perfect! Makes my hair feel healthy and soft! I spray it on the bottom 2/3rds of my hair. I try very hard not to get any product about my ears or it will look a little greasy! Defiantly recommend and will repurchase

on 6/17/2013 7:57:00 PM

I think this is saving my hair. My hair has recently been very dry and damaged. I had used this before and really liked it but purchased another brand when I ran out. This is probably one of if not THE BEST heat protection spray I have every tried and I have tried a lot. It infuses the hair with a nice shine which most sprays don't seem to accomplish. While nothing is a miracle product, this product is excellent. I have thick, wavy Caucasian hair which I flat iron every day. My hair is not extremely long, but with this product, I think it will save me a few haircuts since my hair looks much healthier. My split ends are much more manageable. I don't consider it very heavy but it may be too much for someone with fine or thin hair. I will repurchase this when I run out.

on 8/6/2012 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this at Sallys as a free gift with my renewal membership. I am so glad I chose this!

My hair is super fragile, very thin and very fine. I can't heat style my hair everyday because my hair gets damaged too easily.

I spray lightly RIGHT after I get out of the shower, right after I squeeze water out of my hair, I noticed that when my hair is really wet, products work better. Some products tend to stick to my hair when I apply products on my towel dried hair.

The smell is better than I thought, and I have actually grown to like it. At first it smells sort of chemically/nail polishy-but really its more like an Oceanic/Aquatic scent. I'm wondering if Redken Natures Rescue Sea Spray smells like this...very oceany...kind of like coolwater but not exactly.

Anyways, the results..my hair is really silky!! Like WAY soft and smooth, and it almost seems like the hotter your hair gets, the softer it gets, soo weird. I'm not sure about the longterm use of this, as I'm still hesitant to style my hair everyday. Anyways, I like this stuff! I'm keepin it!

on 7/14/2012 12:25:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this product for at least a few years now and it's the only heat protectant spray I use. Like other people have said, it does tend to feel a bit oily if you use too much of it, but what I do is spray it lightly around my hair holding it at least a few inches away and then I brush through my hair. It makes my hair feel very soft and smooth, and I would recommend this product to anyone.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is the best heat protectant I've ever used! It gives good heat protections and the olive oil in it makes your hair silky and smooth. However it can make your hair greasy if you use too much or spray it on your scalp - I recommend only using it on the middle and ends of your hair. After straightening my hair, it's even more soft and super silky. It's often on sale at Sally's and I would repurchase!

on 12/28/2011 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This heat protector not only protects my hair from heat, but it also moisturizes my scalp and my ends before I wrap my hair. It's really helpful, and I'll always come back to this heat protector no matter what :)

on 10/16/2011 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Good stuff. Not overrated. Not too greasy either, esp. if you're applying it on wet hair, before blow-drying. It gives the hair a nice slip without any build up.