Urban Decay Baked

Urban Decay Baked
BakedBaked

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite UD e/s. It's a gorgeous warm gold, highly pigmented and blendable. The texture is soooo soft and smooth! I like wearing it solo or pairing it with bright teal e/s and liner. It's great for summer!

My all-time fav! Perfect on my CCC coloring; a true gold. For such a little pot, $15 pushes it but it's worth every penny.

on 2/13/2005 6:10:00 AM

Orange, orange, orange. Not for me, thanks.

on 1/6/2005 5:09:00 PM

I adore UBs' eyeshadow packaging. The quality is fantabulous as usual. Heavily pigmented so a tiny dab goes on a LONG way--the negative part being it's difficult to apply the right amount and blend properly without a brush, but looking gorgeous if you do (have a brush). A little on the orange side, but the perfect amount of shimmer and colour practically defines "summer vacation on a resort" to me. Brings warmth to brown eyes.

on 12/9/2004 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Baked definately went orange on me. It looks like a bronzey copper shade in the pan but showed up a bronzey orange on my lids. Had to sheer it out to avoid the orangeness. This is super shimmery with out the glitter. Pretty but not my favorite color. Comes in a fliptop pot and retails for $15. Very soft and blendable. Nice quality shadow.

on 12/2/2004 1:22:00 PM

this is one of my all time favorite UD e/s. Great for glamour, great for day time. I can pull it off for ANY occassion! This has a lot of shimmer to it and it's quite flattering on my ivory skin. If you like UD e/s and if you don't mind glitter [[this e/s doesn't transfer glitter to other parts of your face like other UD e/s]] then this is an awesome product for you.

on 9/29/2004 10:39:00 PM

I liked this color at first when the "bronze" craze was in. However, I started to notice that this color was more orange on my eyelids, and didn't like it at all. Of course it is nice to have a wide spectrum of eyeshadows, thats why i'm still keeping it. I do apply it on if i'm wearing something that is bronze/orange but other than that, i don't think i'll repurchase.

on 9/17/2004 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

UD's Baked e/s is a great bronze color w/ no glitter. i really liked this at first, but ever since i bought Half Baked i like that one so much better. i would not purchase again.

on 7/20/2004 10:57:00 AM

I purchased this shade because it looked like a rich copper, but was disappointed to see how orange it turns when applied.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Love the copper color! This is one of my summer staples and looks great with my green/brown eyes and auburn hair. Silky texture makes it easy to apply and I don't have trouble with creasing. I always get alot of compliments when I'm wearing this so I will buy again!