Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

2.0

Feb/02/2016

Pros: It feels nice, rich and creamy. Neutral smell.

Cons: when apply on face, it is greasy on the skin even if u put a little bit. Just hate it because of this. I use this as hand lotion instead to prevent wastage.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

3.0

Jan/25/2016

I have eczema and got this as I used the moisturising lotion before. I wanted to get something richer for my trip to Sydney, I knew the difference in humidity would dry my skin out like crazy. Also, Cetaphil is one of the more accessible brands for eczema in Singapore.

It takes awhile to absorb into my face and it is greasier. It doesn't have any scent. I feel that the …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (179 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Fine

Jan/24/2016

AMAZING! This stuff saved my skin. I have been on acne treatments which were so drying to my skin and no moisturizer I used would help, not even straight aquaphor! I got a sample of this and tried it on a whim one night and when i woke up i was amazed that the flakes on my skin had disappeared. I use this every night and it makes my skin so soft and hydrated and keeps the flakes at bay. Make sure …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

Jan/22/2016

Great for dry elbows and all over body, clears my over washed hospital working hands of all redness and discomfort, but why oh why do people have success with this as a face moisturizer? I broke out into severe cystic acne and clogged pores within a week of face usage. I have pretty clear skin that's very dry, this didn't do anything but break my face out severely. Body usage is a two …Read more

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairRed

EyesHazel

fromZuri10

Jan/06/2016

Cetaphil is highly recommended by dermatologists for people with sensitive skin as well as all skin types. I use their products for moisturizing and cleansing. I have very thin, dry skin and upon use, it feels as though my skin breathed a sigh of relief. Medications as well as environment affect your skin and Cetaphil can be used by anyone of any age and get relief from dry skin.

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jan/05/2016

I bought the big tub of this before I started Accutane and it saved my skin! Used it twice a day and my skin wasn't as dry as it should have been during my treatment.
Now I use it everynight during the winter and it doesn't break me out nor does it make me oily. I love this!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairRed

Jan/05/2016

5 star product.
It does the job well and is unscented which is great if you are a perfume addict like myself.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (461 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

fromYleija

Jan/02/2016

It's called a cream but feels more like a body butter. Its a little greasy at first. However it does hydrate the skin and the greasy feeling goes away. It's a great cream for the price.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Dec/24/2015

This product feels like magic going on your skin. I had dehydrated dry skin from acne treatments and this stuff just fixes it right up. The only thing I'd recommend is that you wear it at night b/c this can make your face look greasy, and I'd also recommend buying it in the squeeze container to avoid bacterial infection and to keep the beneficial ingredients like vitamin E fresh.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

Dec/10/2015

My go to item! I have sensitive skin and this is a must have. Leaves my skin moisturized and radiant.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43