Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

1.0

Jan/29/2017

I used this one night on my eye area and sadly the next morning I had a few little white painful spots around my eyelid :( I'm pretty sensitive to eye creams so I guess this is another one that's not gonna work for me.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Jan/27/2017

I have very dry skin, especially on my legs and arms. I find this to work very well and is not greasy, or waxy. The price point is very good. I only use this on my body, not my face.
Has no fragrance to compete with your perfume etc.
Liking it a lot.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

Jan/11/2017

I bought this because I love Cetaphil cleanser and have been using it for years. Sadly, it clogged my pores and broke me out and I don't break out often at all. It has now been demoted to my hand cream and works good for that.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (144 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Other

1.0

Jan/11/2017

This cream ended up drying me out and causing breakouts as well. It didn't absorb, just sat in a greasy layer on top of my dry skin providing no moisture whatsoever. Wouldn't recommend.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (289 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

Dec/17/2016

This is doing a great job plumping up my 54 yr old dry skin. It had been looking dry and dull from the cold, dry air. Love that it's cheap and I can get it at any drugstore. I'm only using it on my face at this point. I'm going to give it a try on my body.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesOther

Dec/08/2016

Y'all Im not trying to bore you with my review today, but please, please please take these words from a ashy person such as myself. So ashy that you can strike a match on my knees and the world would blow up, so ashy like somebody took the wrong color wires and blew the world the hell up!!! Listen to me, this cream have saved my life and my skin hunny child! I had ten dollars left( husband …Read more

64 of 88 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium Brown

HairBlack

Nov/12/2016

I have extremely sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. I have tried many many moisturizers over the years and never found anything that properly addressed my skin issues...either they clogged my pores, or left my skin feeling tight and dry. I wish I started using this cream years ago. For me it is perfect. It moisturizes without clogging my pores at all. I use it twice a day - morning …Read more

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

fromnnthuy

Oct/18/2016

This is awesome product. It helps my skin stay moisturized and smooth. I have super dry and sensitive skin and this cream works just perfect for me. The price is reasonable for the amount you get. I use this right after my daily shower and it calms all the redness, itchy and irritating part on my skin make then go away. I got the cream and light lotion one and I like cream version much better.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

Oct/18/2016

I had a strange red dry patch above my lip a while back that just got inflamed when I tried to moisturise or cover up with makeup. It looked terrible. Went to 3 doctors with no answers. Then a wonderful GP gave me a sample of this cream to try with nothing else. It's a thick plain smooth cream with no smell and seems really gentle. My lip totally cleared up. Fast forward a few years and I …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

Oct/13/2016

I bought this moisturizer because of the great reviews on this site and it really did not disappoint. I needed a cream that work well with my oily skin but also didn't make my face feel tight. I only use this as a night cream, because it's a little greasy under makeup in my opinion but it really moisturizes so well that I don't need a very moisturizing day cream. It also …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool