Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

After having tried out numerous expensive face creams over the years I decided to just bloody well get a massive tub of something simple and gentle from the drug store. Because I was done being disappointed and stressed out about every new "miracle" face cream in pretentious packaging and wielding hefty price tags. Quite frankly I ain't got time for that.
This feels thick and nurturing and I take it down my neck and onto my chest because it's cheap and I don't feel even the slightest bit guilty treating my face and body to this. My skin in sensitive....like you know...turns red when you look at it wrong. And it's dry as all hell. And I get hormonal pimples. And I have pores roughly the size of small craters. And this stuff works. So bam. I'm happy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This sh!t is bomb. I have oily, acne prone skin that is sensitive to parabens, fragrances, etc. This moisturizing cream is a lovely thick buttery texture and you only need a dime-sized bit to cover your entire face and neck. So this giant TUB will last like 3 years. (I bought the knock off store brand which has the exact same ingredients as the original) For like $7.

It does not irritate my skin or clog my pores. It hasn't caused a break out or any itchiness/irritation. It is very moisturizing and smells nice as well. The *only* thing I don't like about this is the dry/set time it takes on your skin. It feels greasy/sticky for like 2 hours and it's kind of annoying. Especially if you want to lay down and your pillow case/blankets keep sticking to your face lol.

This cream is also good on the body, I use it on my legs and hands in the colder months to prevent dryness.

on 8/14/2017 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

*Edited 29/01/18: When I first tried this out my skin was dehydrated and broken out. It is the first all over "body" cream that I can use on my face (tried Dermaveen and Kenkay). It has no-fragrance, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, moisturises my face well and doesn't clog my pores. Apart from moisturising though it has no other benefits so I have now returned to snail cream.

on 7/28/2017 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This moisturizer, which is for DRY/SENSITIVE SKIN, was recommended to be by a dermatologist. It feels wonderful on my skin and not much product is required for full coverage. I highly recommend it for those with dry and/or sensitive skin, not for those with oily skin for obvious reasons. Aside from that, the product is insanely cheap. You can buy a massive tub of it at pretty much any drug store or any major grocery store with a drug/pharmacy section.

great moisturizer but unfortunately it makes my already oily face more oily at the end of the day.so it will never work under the make ups and ill buy st ives collagen elastin moisturizer or just use estee lauder ANR!

on 5/3/2017 3:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

My skin is very sensitive and dehydrated. I used this on my face. This left parts of my skin so soft yet other parts dry after a couple of days. Not for me

on 4/27/2017 11:41:00 PM

amazing face moisturizer. I have combo/oily skin and it doesn't add to my greasiness. Perfect amount of hydration and comes in a giant tub. Very worth it

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this moisturizer! I have very sensitive skin to the point where if I use certain products, it irritates my skin very badly. I also have combination skin so I was looking for a good moisturizer for my face that wouldn't make me breakout or irritate my skin. So glad I tried this one! I put this on right after I shower because I tend to take hot showers and it works perfectly. My skin looks less red and it doesn't irritate my skin at all which is a plus. Not a big fan of the packaging but that's probably my only complaint.

on 3/2/2017 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I struggled with Acne Rosacea for years, my skin would break out in unsightly blotches , and dry patches on top of the redness of the Rosacea . Nothing I used worked for me, until I started using Cetaphil Cleanser and Moisturizing Cream/Lotion. I now get compliments on my skin , this cream saved my skin and my self confidence. I would not use any thing else.

on 2/17/2017 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Wow, best moisturizer ever. I use it all over my body. It leaves my skin moisturized for HOURS. It just has chunky packaging but at least it allows me to use all of it!