Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromLisMo9

Mar/19/2002

this is a very thick, non-irritating cream. i have overly dry skin and this is nice when i've overdone it on the acne meds and my face is peeling. there are a few things i should point out.
it is NOT a daytime cream. way too heavy.
it makes my skin break out, so moderation is key, but it DOES get rid of those flakies, so if you can find a nice mix of bha's or bp and this …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

3.0
fromDianeL

Feb/09/2002

This is a good, inexpensive cream that I use on my legs sometimes. I also use it once in a while on my feet when I am out of my other stuff. Very little smell, which I like. I do not like it for my hands, it makes them too greasy.

About reviewer (781 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Nov/18/2001

I use this product on my hands before bedtime, and it really keeps them moisturized overnight. It does soak in well and protects from drying out.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

HairBrown

Jun/12/2001

I love this because it is a little more moisturizing than the Cetaphil lotion, which I need. I started using this because my dermatologist recommended it. It has worked great for me. I don't really like the tub that it comes in though.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

Jun/07/2001

I love this cream for winter. I have oily skin but cheeks get dry in the winter and this has just enough sweet almond oil to be emollient. It's a bit heavy for spring and summer though.

Rant about the packaging: the screw-off cap is hard to put back on. Flip top please!

Love Cetaphil!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24