Maybelline Color Sensational - Park Ave. Peach

4.6

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Quite like this product. Pros: Nice color, nice application, matte finish, cute packaging, good amount of product. Cons: A tiny bit $$ for what I'm used to at DS, the smell...wtf is that, and sometimes i feel like it's a bit drying. But I would recommend.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm not "in love" with this lipstick (not exactly sure why), but there are elements about it that I really, really like.
Pros:
-- It is extremely creamy and smooth and literally "glides" over my lips(especially if you pre-apply chapstick).
-- The formula is not sticky or drying and has a matte finish (unless I pre-apply plenty of chapstick, in which it might look a little bit shiny).
-- The color is natural enough to wear for everyday (a darker peach hue) and is true to the label.
-- I like the perfumey/sweet smell of this lipstick and the packaging is functional.

I think the reason why I'm not completely "in love" with this lipstick is because it doesn't have a "wow-factor" that makes me want to wear it all the time or on special occaisions.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite lipstick out of all of the CS lippies! It is the perfect red, that is pigmented enough, but not overwhelming. It's super creamy, and does have nice staying power. This is my go to red lipstick for theater! BEST drugstore red lipstick!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Great color! A true medium to dark peach with no shimmer. Lipstick formulation is pretty standard - opaque and on the thick side - but can be thinned out by wearing a balm or thin gloss underneath. No discernible scent but comfort in wear is greatly increased by using a lip balm first. I spent months searching for a summer lip color that would look good against gradually tanned skin (I'm a very light olive skinned Latina) without any hint of brown. Because the color is so perfect, I have since gone back and stocked up on this color and am planning on making my own colored gloss version of this by melting and mixing it with Vaseline.

Thank you reviewers at MUA for such a great rec! I was at CVS and they had BOGO 50% - I had wanted to get the Mousse Concealer, and remembered coming across positive reviews for this lippie, so threw it in the basket. This was definitely the better purchase - the color and texture has been described perfectly already, beautiful coral/peach with pink undertones, with no weird muddiness and not obnoxious, just fresh looking. Completely brightens up my whole face (NC 20-25 with yellow undertone) and perfect perfect perfect for summer! I will be reaching for this often!

This is the only CS lipstick I own out of the TWELVE total that I have that I was really disappointed with. I adore the color sensational line. This one still has the great creamy formula that they all have--which is why I still am giving it three lippies. The only thing that disappointed me on this one was the color. I have found that these l/s's are all very, very true to what you see in the tube when you apply them. So far, all the ones I've bought have been what you see is what you get, except for this one! In the tube this is such a gorgeous darker peachy-pink color. I've seen various pictures of people wearing this color and it looks great on everybody. On me, it looks totally orange! I tried it by itself, over gloss, over my lips with foundation over them, everything! I really thought this color would be perfect for my slightly fair skin and green eyes, but apparently it's not. I get bummed out every time I see it sitting in my makeup drawer knowing I want to love it but I just don't. Major bummer. I still love the rest of this line though. Pinkalicious is my HG!!

Park Ave. Peach is my go to lipstick whenever I don't know what lipstick to wear for the day because it goes with everything really. It's a peachy/ pinky/ corally shade that is just bright enough to liven up your face but isn't too out there that it will clash if ever you want to focus on your eye makeup.

I think I've found my HG coral/red lipstick. I love the color sensational line from maybelline, and among my other favorites from this range are totally toffee, pink please, and hooked on pink. Park ave peach is a warm peach color with red undertones (no shimmer at all), and what you see in the tube is what you'll get on your lips. The texture is smooth and creamy, not drying, and the color is very buildable. I really recommend this lipstick for spring and summer time. Corals and peaches are very popular this season! This particular shade makes your lips appear very...juicy...lol if you know what I mean.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love the formula of CS but most of the shades have been a disappointment for me. Park Ave Peach is one of the winners. It's warm (but not overly so) punchy peach/red/coral with enough pink to make it wearable and not OTT. It's very sophisticated and grown up. I've never seen a peach shade like it, and believe me, I hoard some lip products. Lasting power is great, no weird taste, slight Play Doh-ish smell, but it doesn't bother me and wears off quickly. Love it, and totally recommend it.

I have been interested in Maybelline Color Sensational for a long time but haven't found a shade I wanted. I read reviews on this shade (thanks ladies!) and went out and bought it today. My friend said it looked too dark in the tube but I brought it home anyways. After trying this, I want to throw all my other lippies out! It is the best lip shade I have found for me. It brightens my face but still looks natural. Many other lippies make my NC20 skin look either disgustingly green, ruddy, or ghastly pale. This peach has a touch of brown (so it looks MLBB) and a pop of orange/pink so it's coral more than pure peach. I actually love the classic "lipstick" smell which this smells like. It glides on with a satin-y smooth finish, doesn't have a taste and lasts long enough. Love it! My favourite lip combo is this with Mac Smile on top.