Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

4.1

on 10/10/2011 10:54:00 AM

This is currently my hg everyday lipcolor, goes with anything...a beautiful not-too-warm neutral, soft pink with a touch of brown. The formula is creamy, long lasting, would repurchase

Great pinky-brown nude. Good price, nice packaging, what is there not to love? My only complaint is that it is a little drying.

on 9/18/2011 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

easy wearable color, slightly nudish pink with some brown. for young and older women for an everyday color

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This lipstick is great for bringing out the best in your lips' color. I have darkish rosy lips and this color evens everything out to a neutral almost-pink. Not really sure how to describe it but it's definitely one of those lipsticks that only look good if you have the right colored lips. My friend has light pink lips and she tried this and said it looked too purple on her. The texture is great- creamy but not heavy and it doesn't slide everywhere. Great every day color and easy with touch ups (I can apply it in the middle of a lecture without a mirror and not worry if a little mistake will be noticeable.) For longer wear, I'd recommend filling in your lips completely with a neutral lip pencil and lip concealer along the outside.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This color comes out to a cool baby pink/mauve on my lips. I love the formula of these lipsticks. They're super creamy and moisturizing. This would be my fifth lipstick from this line and I can't wait to get the other colors. Def will repurchase! :)

on 8/14/2011 3:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This lipstick is very pretty and creamy. I love how it looks so natural.

on 8/9/2011 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This lipstick, I think, and have logically deduced from the name of it and my own experience with it, is that it's for warm skinned people only. Possibly neutral skinned persons could pull it off, but it's definitely a shade that compliments warmer toned persons.

I love this lipstick. It's perfect. And I don't say that about many products.

This lipstick is hard to pin down as far as its exact color goes. What is the color of it? Its a mauvepinkredpurplebrown. Did that help you get an idea? I'm sure it didn't. And good luck looking for internet swatches to help you determine what this shade is. You'll get the same non-answer, via images, that won't be helpful in determining what exactly this shade is.

I'ts quite bizarre. Sometimes it looks baby pink, sometimes mauve, sometimes brown, sometime purplish (undertone wise), sometimes reddish. It really is peculiar.
But I'm quite warm-toned, so this shade is loved not so much for its color, per se, but for the fact that it's so flattering. It makes your teeth look whiter (due to the purple tones) but doesn't make your lips look like those of a corpse; it makes you look more youthful and makes green eyes POP (due to the baby pink tones); it makes you look sun kissed (due to the red-brown tones).

It's a peculiar lipstick, indeed. And I love it. And if the color is not enough, lets move on to the texture, finish, and staying power.

This is a creamy lipstick. It feels as good, and light, and as moisturizing as chap-stick. It's not awkward where you're afraid to press your lips together for fear of making a mess around your mouth, it's rather goof-proof.

There is no glitter or shimmer or glossiness. But it's not matte.

Color lasts approximately 4 hours. It does leave color on drinking glasses and cigarettes. But regardless, the color still has very good adherence to your lips that you can go 4 hours without reapplying.

I have nothing but good things to say about this lipstick. It's the best I've ever used, and I think everyone who has warm skin should get it. It's a great everyday lipstick.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am NC40-42 with very pigmented lips and this does not look warm on me. On my arm, it looks like a beautiful MLBB neutral pink but on the lips, it's bleh. Looks frosty and a bit cool toned..the color just looks very different and even more on the mauve side. I like the texture a whole lot..it applies smoothly but it's very drying. My lips are very prone to dryness and I experienced peely lips after an hour or two. I wouldn't rebuy this at all.

on 6/16/2011 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this is one of my favorite lip sticks for neutral everyday look..the color is so flattering on my nc25-30 skin tone it is soft pinkish brown..the formula is very creamy and rich not drying at all and stays for long time..def i'll buy again..

on 6/14/2011 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I love this lipstick! The formula is very creamy and rich. Not drying at all. On my lips it looks very creamy and pigmented. It goes on smoothly and does not tug. It's hard to describe but it goes on "thick" but not gloppy or annoying. Just a nice rich coating of beautiful color. The color is great, it's a neutral'ish brown/pink/mauve type color. I found that pairing this color with a brownish/purple eyeshadow color looks great. I have a very warm but light skin tone and bright green eyes and I find that many eye and lip colors look good on me, so I'm not usually very picky on colors. It's the formula that either makes or breaks a product for me. And the formula on this is perfect. It's as good as any high end brand I've tried - and in some cases better. I found this for 40% off at Walgreens, so the price was perfect. The packaging sucks. It is difficult to remove the base from the cover. I have to insert my fingernail between the two and push up, which is very annoying. The base has nothing to grab onto and if you get one with a tight fitting lid, it's a pain. I notice that some of these have loose caps and some are very tight. I would definitely purchase this again!