Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

4.1

I cannot say enough good things about this lippie! It's hands down my favorite nude pink in my collection. It looks great with any eye makeup, it's natural looking, impossible to over do, moisturizing, and it smells yummy! I bought mine in September and I use it all the time. Even if I'm wearing another lipstick out somewhere, I carry this one in my purse just in case. I would repurchase again and again!

on 11/27/2013 2:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color is beautiful, the product itself is not. The smell of Maybelline lipsticks are something I'll never get use to. But my biggest problem was this got darker throughout the day and each time I applied it. It started out a medium pink in the morning and by night it was a dark brownish pink. I don't think I have another lipstick that's done this to me. Giving this away.

on 11/10/2013 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I feel like good nude lipsticks are impossible to find for NC30-35 skin. I'm pretty pleased with this one, though i don't love it. I feel like the formula is a bit drying, though it does look nice. I don't reach for this often enough to imagine running out of it, but if i did i'm not sure if i'd repurchase or keep searching.
Update 09/14: This has really grown on me. It's still not the perfect nudel, but i will definitely repurchase and have almost used it up. Yay!

This lipstick line is the best!! I love all the colors I have tried. Warm Me Up is with the brown shades, but I'm not sure why. It's a beautiful soft pink. It really does warm up your whole face! The shade is basically a my lips but better color. It's one of my favorite colors to pair with dark eye makeup, or even if I just want to look naturally pretty. I recommend this to pale girls!
Although I think this would look fabulous on tan skin as well.

This lipstick is why I love this website so much. I tried it out based on reviews and I was not disappointed. I am pale but I have a lot of pigment in my lips. I've been looking for a good pinky brown ever since I finally decided Bobbi Brown was too expensive several years ago. This is a great color and very moisturizing. I think I will use it forever. :)

on 9/5/2013 4:26:00 PM

I too have had difficulties in the past finding a good nude lipstick for NC35 complexion.
I am on my third tube of this one and hope it never becomes discontinued.
I found it similar to the Bobbi Brown Brownie Pink. Much more affordable though.
Two thumbs up!

on 9/5/2013 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Such a lovely nude-ish color. I always have such a problem finding a good nude lipstick for my skin tone. So many others have either made me look like I have no lips or make me look dead. This warm pinky/brownish color is just right for me. It's noticable but not too dark.

It has a nice shine to it and feels moisturizing. The color lasts a decent amount of time too. I'm not crazy about the packaging, but I don't hate it, and it doesn't affect my opinion of this lipstick. I've gotten compliments on this lipstick and I will repurchase when this one runs out. Great everyday color for women with similar coloring to me.

Love this lipstick! This is a great MLBB on my pigmented lips (but photographs fuschia). Not drying at all for a lippy that's so opaque. The only con is the packaging, bulky and cheap looking which does the lipstick a disservice.

This is the one----the perfect pinkish-nude I've been looking for. I didn't think this color existed for me. I've bought so many so-called pink nudes that ended up being too brown, too orange, or too muddy for my fair skin, blue eyes, and brunette hair. I couldn't even get the right shade by mixing from my stash.

But Warm Me Up---yep, it's perfect for me. It's creamy but doesn't slide off your lips in an hour. It's pretty long-lasting, but not drying. I'm so glad I found this lipstick. Ladies, if your coloring is similar to mine, you should give it a try.

I bought this because of the recommendation from a Youtube guru that I liked. I regretted it. It's been almost a year since I've had this lipstick and I still think it's probably one of the worst lipstick shades that I owe. It comes off as a weird brownish mauve color with almost a bit of toned down fuschia/purple in it. I gave it three stars for the formula, and packaging, which are both quite nice for the price.