Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

4.1

on 9/5/2013 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Such a lovely nude-ish color. I always have such a problem finding a good nude lipstick for my skin tone. So many others have either made me look like I have no lips or make me look dead. This warm pinky/brownish color is just right for me. It's noticable but not too dark.

It has a nice shine to it and feels moisturizing. The color lasts a decent amount of time too. I'm not crazy about the packaging, but I don't hate it, and it doesn't affect my opinion of this lipstick. I've gotten compliments on this lipstick and I will repurchase when this one runs out. Great everyday color for women with similar coloring to me.

Love this lipstick! This is a great MLBB on my pigmented lips (but photographs fuschia). Not drying at all for a lippy that's so opaque. The only con is the packaging, bulky and cheap looking which does the lipstick a disservice.

This is the one----the perfect pinkish-nude I've been looking for. I didn't think this color existed for me. I've bought so many so-called pink nudes that ended up being too brown, too orange, or too muddy for my fair skin, blue eyes, and brunette hair. I couldn't even get the right shade by mixing from my stash.

But Warm Me Up---yep, it's perfect for me. It's creamy but doesn't slide off your lips in an hour. It's pretty long-lasting, but not drying. I'm so glad I found this lipstick. Ladies, if your coloring is similar to mine, you should give it a try.

I bought this because of the recommendation from a Youtube guru that I liked. I regretted it. It's been almost a year since I've had this lipstick and I still think it's probably one of the worst lipstick shades that I owe. It comes off as a weird brownish mauve color with almost a bit of toned down fuschia/purple in it. I gave it three stars for the formula, and packaging, which are both quite nice for the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

When I saw Temptalia's swatch of this I ran out on bought it because on her it looked like a gorgeous pink MLBB that would be perfect for everyday or for an evening out. Unfortunately on me, Warm Me Up hardly looks pink - more like a mauve that pulls way too brown for my liking. It has a slight caramelly sort of scent but it fades quickly and there's no taste I can detect. The formula is alright - it's slightly moisturizing and gives a slight sheen however it settles into lip lines after a little while. Won't be repurchasing.

on 5/20/2013 10:05:00 PM

I've bought this lipstick twice. It's such a great medium pink that you can wear every day. It's HG status for my NC30 skin, and I hope Maybelline never stops making it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I went to Target the other day, and picked up Maybelline Colorsensational in Warm me Up. I have trouble finding a good "nude" shade since I am very pale. I have to say that I like it quite a bit! It's not too light, not too pink or brown. It's a good combination of the two, and I feel it makes my lips look fuller! It isn't full on color, I can reapply it often and never feel like it's too strong. It is a more dry formula, but it did not dry out my actual lips. I also really like the smell, it has kind of a cocoa butter smell. I really like the packaging, it is a square tube that is a pinkish/brown on the outside, and silver mirror on the inside. This will definitely be an everyday lip color for me, and a great starting point for delving into the world of nudes!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Warm Me Up is a wonderful pinkish brown-neutral color. It is the perfect color for a casual lipstick during the day. It is also the perfect compliment to smokey eyes at night. The formula is creamy and long-lasting. It is the perfect MLBB color.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like the formula. It's creamy and lasts. I didn't detect a smell either But this color looked like a nice pinkish brown neutral on my hand at the store. But on my lips, it was odd and unflattering. It was a slightly brownish pinkish color with a whitish and purple undertone. It was just an odd, kind of this color and that color shade. It did not look right on me but I imagine it would look good on the right skin tone.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Warm me up is the same exact color as my lips, I already finished two tubes of this. I love the color and how opaque it is, however, the staying power isn't as great as I'd like it to be and the smell is cheap. I really wish Revlon still had an identical shade. As long as this is the only affordable mlbb shade for me I'll be repurchasing.

Popular Lipsticks