4.2

price range

Reviews

2.0

Nov/23/2017

Warm Me Up has blue undertones that, against my light-medium, yellow NC20-NC25 coloring, kind of looks late 80s, early 90s pink. I would be open to trying other shades in this line, though! The intensity of the pigment is solid even with just one application, and the texture is creamy. It does have a fragrance, which doesn’t bother me, but the red plastic tube does feel flimsy and cheap.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Oct/25/2017

This is a great color to compliment my NW25 skin. It’s a little on the pink side, but still very neutral. Texture is creamy and it feels moisturizing. I would definitely buy again.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Sep/13/2017

I really like this one...when I put it on I thought "this is like mascara for your mouth" ???? It's just a little something you can pop on to make yourself look put together on one of "those days" Mascara, this lipstick...and you're good to go!!! It is definitely a cool toned pink.

7 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (280 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

May/03/2017

I have this stockpiled. This is my favorite MLBB lipstick. The formula is so nice, especially for the price. Glides on and stays.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

May/02/2017

My nudes are always very pink (or peach) and very little brown. Brown tones look muddy on me at the slightest provocation. So, I was surprised that Warm Me Up is really just a straight up mauve, and not brown enough (?) to register as a nude on me. I think it's also too cool toned, as I'm warm to neutral.

The formula is great - creamy and not drying. The scent is a super …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (209 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Apr/09/2017

I love this color and I'm actually almost to the bottom of it and that pretty much never happens because of the plethora of choices I have in my purse alone! It is a beautiful and warm nude pink with a hint of soft brown. It is without a doubt one of the best lipstick purchases I ever made.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Mar/07/2017

I like this color. Nice warmish pink with a bit of brown. It does brighten me up and good for work or going out with a darker eye.
Its last about the usual for a lipstick.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Dec/25/2016

235 warm me up is a light muted neutral pink brown. They say its a dupe for mac lipstick in brave. Shade is very natural, good for daytime wear. Very creamy. Lightweight. Very comfortable. Satin finish. Pigmented. Lasts a while. Not drying. Fragrance free.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (448 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

Nov/25/2016

This is a beautiful medium nude lipstick and great for porcelain skintones like mine!! Its not too brown or pink its pretty neutral in tone. I really like it!! Its very MLBB and great for work,school or going out as it will go with any eye look!!

Great texture and I actually enjoy the smell of maybelline lippies...they also dont have any taste which is a plus!

Woohoo!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

3.0

Nov/22/2016

this lipstick is a neutral nude pink. it looks more pink on me than I expected it would but I like it none the less. the consistency is nice, it does not feel too heavy and the lasting power is very good. I find myself reaching for this a lot as I find it goes with any look.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair