Uploaded by swolf123

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/24/2003

I never had a brow pencil that fills in so nicely yet leaving my brows looking full and natural. My only grip about this product is that the pencil is too long, it doesnt fit into any of my makeup bags!!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

fromvisee

Dec/07/2002

I have this in hard 9 formula and it gives the most natural looking brows ever. The lead is sliced into a thin blade so that you can draw fine strokes. Would definately buy again except I think mine will last forever. The only troublesome part is you have to bring it to the counter for the Shu Uemura MAs to sharpen the pencil for you.

About reviewer (196 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

fromp_girl

Sep/06/2002

i've been using this for over 2yrs now and i have not found another brow liner that equals this one. this doesn't have a creamy texture and shapes perfectly. it's pricey but damned worth every penny. i use it every day and it lasts for a few months.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairOther

Sep/04/2002

The "Hard Formula" in H9 (they come in 3 different hardnesses - H3, H6 and H9) is the best! It looks really natural and stays put. I've fallen asleep with my makeup on, and I still have eyebrows when I wake up. At $20 each, it's a bit pricey, but the pencil is quite long. I've been using the same one - Seal Brown for dark brunettes - for over a year.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrown

fromJenNYC

Aug/17/2002

I love the Shu Brow Pencil, in the hard formula. I was a brow powder girl until I got this. It has the perfect consistency to create those small strokes to fill in your brows. The only brow pencil that I found that looks as natural as powder.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age

SkinOily, Other

HairBrown

fromblyss

Jun/07/2001

Though this product is a bit expensive, it's well worth it. For starters, the shell is a resuable metal pen! It's super light and durable though. The lead is great. It's a hard texture so it doesnt give that heavy creamy brow appearance. It gives a nice natural finish and it lasts throughout the day! Even through my workouts (I did a sweat test).

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (772 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other