Stila Lip glaze

Filtered by age: 30-35
Stila Lip glaze
Lip glaze

3.1

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

on 1/15/2008 10:05:00 AM

This stuff is recommended all over in magazines etc. so being the mug that I am thought I want to finally buy this and see if it lives upto the hype.

I was thoroughly disappointed. It was more sticky than Juicy Tubes which is saying something, The colour was ok (Raspberry) but the taste was disgusting. I got a rash at the sides of my mouth, despite checking the ingredients and patch testing. I took it back to SpaceNK for a refund.

The only plus is the dispenser action.

Would not recommend, would not repurchase.

I had heard the raves about this lip gloss, so I like always, I have to buy it. The lip gloss is OK, nothing Avon or Covergirl can't do, though. But something I almost overlooked was the price=compared to the amount of product you're getting. The price was $20.00 from Sephora, and you think, "okay, 20 bucks is not too bad...there are lip glosses more expensive that that!" Thats what I thought, but I looked at the % of an ouce that's in there.... .04...thats like nothing! NARS lipgloss my fave is around $22-$23, but you're getting .28...thats right at 6 times more for 2 or 3 bucks. When you take that into consideration, this stuff is priced like 24K Gold. No Thanks, Stila

Just was introduce to these incredible l/g by Stila. I received a sample sized one in swap (raspberry) and before that I never even heard of Stila...well 1st off, I love the click packaging and the brush applicator ( I'm a sucker for cute packaging). The color of the lipglazes are very sheer, but gives just the right amount, if you wanted anything darker, you're better off wearing a l/s. The shine is incredible, and IMO just the right consistency...not too thick, yet thick enough to adhere to lips for quite sometime. Did I mention the scents? I absolutely love th grape l/g as it reminds me of Grape Bubble Yum!! The price I might ad is a bit on the expensive side $20 and it really doesn't seem that you are getting that much for your $$, but a little is all you need. As far as the "click it" dispenser, be careful not to over click it ( 1-2 clicks) or you will waste the product. I prefer these to my MAC l/g, and now have tried 4 colors and love em all...apricot, grape, raspberry, and spiced ginger! Totally recommend!!

on 3/25/2007 7:12:00 PM

I loved the colors that this stuff is available in, but hate how incredibly sticky this gloss is. My hair always gets stuck to this gloss. I also have problems with the tube (so hard to control how much gloss comes out), although I've gotten used to it. It's so expensive though, I would never ever touch this gloss again with a 10ft pole.

I love the "orange" lip glaze, it really warms my (very pale) Celtic complexion. Only problem is it doesn't last as long as I would like it to. Also, if you live in a country with any wind at all and have long hair, forget it! lip Venom moisturises my lips better on long flights.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I was excited when I tried my first one, and then I bought one and the thing was mostly sheer. I realize I can save my money and just buy Bonnnie Bell. I do love my Strawberry Lip Glaze, but I'll save my money on the rest. The product also comes out so slow and then you click once more and, more times then not, too much is out. It's definitely not worth $20.00. And, the amount is so small.

on 11/4/2005 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The purchase of a Stila Lipglaze is the most recent ripoff I had to experience. I always try to stop myself from ordering cosmetic products online where color plays an important part - but this time I got carried away and ordered this product on Gloss.com. The color I picked was apricot: on screen it looed like a nice, very subtle peachy pink. When I received the product, I was so disappointed: First of all, they should included written directions for use in the box. As mentioned in the other comments, the packaging is very awkwardly designed. You click the bottom of the tube for the gloss to pour into the brush - but it is not instantaneous. So you keep on clicking, thinking that you need to push more to get the product out. And then in a minute or two: boom, you are left with a big glob of gloss - more than you need for one time. So, whenever you need to put the gloss on, you have to plan ahead and click the tube a few minutes in advance. What a stupid design! The other disappointment for me was the color: They described the color I ordered as apricot, but in reality what I got was a clear gloss. I tried looking at it under different lights: indoors, natural sunlight, etc... There's not a hint of apricot in my gloss. It is just clear gloss. So, I truly feel dumb paying 20 bucks for a tube of clear gloss. But wanyway, despite the packaging - the product itself is not bad at all. It has a nice thick texture, and quite a bit of staying power, considering the fact that it is only a lip gloss, not lipstick. For that reason I am giving it 3 lipsticks. But overall, it is a bad purchase. The packaging is not easy to use and it is way too expensive for what it is.

I always thought this product was wayyy too expensive, i refused to even bother trying it b/c I was happy with my MAC. I got a sample size with an order I placed and was SO surprised! I really love the consistency and appearance! It's not as gooey and sticky as lipglass and seems to even moisturize a bit. It stays on a long time and I only have to reapply once after lunch. It's a good gloss and i'm already looking for more!

on 7/16/2005 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

When i was at Vegas in a Sephora store i was curious about these so i tried one on and like someonelse said here that it made my lips feel numb. I didn't like the way it felt on my lips at all. I'll stick to my avon and clinique lip glosses.

I do like the gloss, and actually like the lip pen packaging! However, I would not buy again simply because it is too expensive for too little product.

Popular Lip Glosses